Britney on insta : LUCKY MY MOT********* *SS 👌🏻🌷🌷 !!!

1. She really actually hates Halsey

2. She doesn’t think she’s lucky

If it’s number 2, she is living in a delusional world. A rich, privileged, access to private jets/holidays at the click of her fingers, white woman - she is beyond lucky. She never has to work or do anything again - she’s always wanting pity :enigma_alien_blue:

• Haha 4
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

If it’s number 2, she is living in a delusional world. A rich, privileged, access to private jets/holidays at the click of her fingers, white woman - she is beyond lucky. She never has to work or do anything again - she’s always wanting pity :enigma_alien_blue:

I legit thinks it’s just about her ***** 

• Haha 5
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, humstarr said:

Theres a "live" watermark on it. She was having a s** facetime w someone lol 

I think it’s a “live” photo feature that Apple does on photos. It’s like a 3 second video/photo. It’s the most random feature 😂

• Like 1
2 hours ago, humstarr said:

Theres a "live" watermark on it. She was having a s** facetime w someone lol 

:lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Edit: yes, like someone said it’s a feature on iPhone. I forgot and I use it myself lol. Good thing I’m not Britney… or I would have been labelled an unreliable narrator. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
4 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Legit all the reasons why she’s not lucky in ‘Lucky’…

4 hours ago, KrisJ said:

What does being white have to do with anything? :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

No amount of money (or being white :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:) will undo the fact that 13 years of her life have been stolen. It won’t make the backstabbing and betrayal of loved ones hurt less, nor will it undo the damage certain treatments/medication may have caused. 

All of that is far from “privileged”. Maybe it’s due to her resources that she’s still with us today. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.