Britney dances to Seven Nation Army

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

but the thing is..Britney thinks she looks great and hot on those clothes, because in her mind she still has the body of a teenager. So when she's out of her home wearing them and is spotted by paparazzi, the photos they take makes clear how unflattering it makes her body look, but then what does Britney think? "THEY EDITED MY PHOTOS! YA'ALL ARE SO AGAINST ME. let me record a video with the tiniest lenses option on my iphone camera to make me look skinny as needle to prove 'hey this is the real me, fk ya'all, middle finger 4 ya all' except that is not and just proves once again how out of reality she 's been :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking: I swear that Britney self destruction is so huge that it reflects her choices in everything: MEN, 'friends', family, lifestyle, the city she still lives and even in her clothes

Wow I never thought of that but that could be true.

It explains why she always exposes her belly like she did when she was a teen.

She's not fat but she definitely does not have the body she did in her prime,

which is fine but she should accept that instead of blaming the paparazzi for taking real pics.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

which is fine but she should accept that instead of blaming the paparazzi for taking real pics.

A user here on the forum once told me that I was injecting myself into a private conversation the user was having with another user when I quoted one of them. It wasn't my intention to do that, but I saw the point the user had. I'm not trying to do that again now, it's just sometimes it's difficult not to comment. Here goes:

Do people really think about Britney and loss? She lost her freedom. Cship, put in institution, on medication. Her boys. Her book is about loss too among other things. She got pregnant with Sam and they lost the child. Stolen jewelry and phone. Like I'm saying, Britney and loss.

Now she's that age where it's the last years of normal fertility. She lost her boys in some way. Maybe she wanted a girl too? Maybe her and Sam would have had a little girl. A little Britney the Second. It's all a bunch of things here but the key word is loss.

I feel maybe sometimes people just make it worse or hold her in that. Like in that South Park episode. Like everything's a big cult and a tragedy is a better story.

"Oh she's even losing her mind, her ability to sing and dance and her good looks!" they say and thus the story goes.

Story? What story? ITS HER LIFE! FREE BRITNEY!

1 hour ago, Princessmimi said:

ikr? Her body is fine but is not like on her prime or 2016 vegas, and yet she thinks so, this is what is scary. Britney believes there's a campaign against her and tho' she knows she's using a very peculiar camera lenses and angles she wants to believe she looks like her IG videos. In 2007 there was a hate campaign yes but now I think everyone in the industry pity her, which is worse.

under con she was like a kid and now out of it we expected her to be an adult independent woman in a healing process, the 'womanhood' she spoke about, but what happened was she regressed to be a teenager again but full of trauma, so its a train wreck of self destruction. And she tries to achieve 'look I'm so out of control, Im so My Way' by repeating what she did in 2003-2007 but is not wild and rebellion anymore and leads people not to be shocked or confronted but to pity her, its lame and we as her fans, pure concern.

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, doomphantom1 said:

@Princessmimi  Can you please sanction this account?  This person went from attacking other people to myself to now telling me chill after I asked you to sanction them.  Whenever you get a chance, please read the read.  Thank you.

Stop being a Drama queen ok

57 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

ikr? Her body is fine but is not like on her prime or 2016 vegas, and yet she thinks so, this is what is scary. Britney believes there's a campaign against her and tho' she knows she's using a very peculiar camera lenses and angles she wants to believe she looks like her IG videos. In 2007 there was a hate campaign yes but now I think everyone in the industry pity her, which is worse.

under con she was like a kid and now out of it we expected her to be an adult independent woman in a healing process, the 'womanhood' she spoke about, but what happened was she regressed to be a teenager again but full of trauma, so its a train wreck of self destruction. And she tries to achieve 'look I'm so out of control, Im so My Way' by repeating what she did in 2003-2007 but is not wild and rebellion anymore and leads people not to be shocked or confronted but to pity her, its lame and we as her fans, pure concern.

You're  such a Karen everytime I read your comments 

7 hours ago, Jibreel said:

For some of the above:

Protestant, catholic, muslim, jew - All Breathe Heavy!

For something else here:

@Princessmimi please don't ban @Myaway when people gang up! Myaway always speaks up. Myaway is stable and steady support for Britney and her fans! Funny too!

Who is ganging up on them?  What part of randomly picking on people, telling them to get jobs, telling them they look like 50 year old gremlins, and then asking them to chill is appropriate to you?  What part of that is stable and steady support?  

4 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

Who is ganging up on them?  What part of randomly picking on people, telling them to get jobs, telling them they look like 50 year old gremlins, and then asking them to chill is appropriate to you?  What part of that is stable and steady support?  

Your  literally Cyberbullying me that's not cool you sound like a 50 yr old who's named  Karen Yoed Mama

Edited by Myaway
Mistake in writing
3 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

Ok Boomer quit bullying or else your getting banned for 1000 years

1 minute ago, Myaway said:

Your  literally Cyberbullying me that's not cool you sound like 50 yr old who's named  Karen Yoed Mama

You started name calling and now you're playing the victim when you can't handle yourself.  That's not bullying.  It's calling out bullying.  You're in dire need of a reality check.  I took screenshots of your posts.  

Just now, doomphantom1 said:

You started name calling and now you're playing the victim when you can't handle yourself.  That's not bullying.  It's calling out bullying.  You're in dire need of a reality check.  I took screenshots of your posts.  

You started the bullying and I'm finishing you off because everybody knows it's you

1 minute ago, doomphantom1 said:

You think your  Dr. Phil your dreams in Wannabe Dr. Phil 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.