Britney dances to Seven Nation Army

1 minute ago, doomphantom1 said:

When have I done that?  You are literally on here telling people to "get a job" and I commented that "you should keep it moving."  Then, you wrote that "I'm not respectful" and I asked for receipts.  I'm asking you for accountability and you're responding that I'm "negative" and a "bully."  Do you see where I'm going with this? 

You thought you could attack people and now you're playing the victim.  Either you post some receipts or get out of this thread, because you're flooding people's inboxes with your inability to formulate a proper argument.

I've read your threads and you're disgusting You bully Britney  all the Time I'm begging you plz get a life

Edited by Myaway
Mistake in writing
Just now, doomphantom1 said:

Again, post the receipts.  You are literally on this thread telling people to get a job.  I'm on here saying I don't like Paul Soliz.  Do you see the difference?

Dude you're not even the fart

1 minute ago, doomphantom1 said:

See?  You can only attack the person and not the argument.  Also, it takes one to know one.

Amy Poehler GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Your probably 50 years  attacking Like a Grumpy old troll  dude you're not so skibidi Ohio Rizz

7 minutes ago, Myaway said:

Also you shop on temu for vapes

No, I don't vape.  I work as a physicist in a cancer institution, so no.

@Princessmimi Can you take a look at this account and sanction it?  This person is literally commenting all over this thread telling people to get jobs etc. and making derogatory comments.  Thanks.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

@Princessmimi Can you take a look at this account and sanction it?  This person is literally commenting all over this thread telling people to get jobs etc. and making derogatory comments.  Thanks.

Agreed, pls ban them.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Hasn't she down this already I remember her and a creepy black veil :orangu_orangutan_ape:

i can only find blindfolds and weird sekx masks. lemme know if you find an image of this?

has she ever been to the arab emirates or any muslim majority countries? although i don't recall beyonce taking the veil when she performed in Dubai despite it being advisable for women to at least wear a head scarf.

13 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

Lol I agree.

I wish she could get a stylist or at least someone who can teach her about fashion cause she's a beautiful woman and her wardrobe should reflect that.

but the thing is..Britney thinks she looks great and hot on those clothes, because in her mind she still has the body of a teenager. So when she's out of her home wearing them and is spotted by paparazzi, the photos they take makes clear how unflattering it makes her body look, but then what does Britney think? "THEY EDITED MY PHOTOS! YA'ALL ARE SO AGAINST ME. let me record a video with the tiniest lenses option on my iphone camera to make me look skinny as needle to prove 'hey this is the real me, fk ya'all, middle finger 4 ya all' except that is not and just proves once again how out of reality she 's been :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking: I swear that Britney self destruction is so huge that it reflects her choices in everything: MEN, 'friends', family, lifestyle, the city she still lives and even in her clothes

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

Dude chill 

2 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

but the thing is..Britney thinks she looks great and hot on those clothes, because in her mind she still has the body of a teenager. So when she's out of her home wearing them and is spotted by paparazzi, the photos they take makes clear how unflattering it makes her body look, but then what does Britney think? "THEY EDITED MY PHOTOS! YA'ALL ARE SO AGAINST ME. let me record a video with the tiniest lenses option on my iphone camera to make me look skinny as needle to prove 'hey this is the real me, fk ya'all, middle finger 4 ya all' except that is not and just proves once again how out of reality she 's been :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking: I swear that Britney self destruction is so huge that it reflects her choices in everything: MEN, 'friends', family, lifestyle, the city she still lives and even in her clothes

You shop on Shein too much 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.