Britney on IG: All my jewelry went missing last year but don’t you sometimes wonder 💭 where it all is at this exact moment right now ???

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_KAqTsv4__/?img_index=5

This was two years ago, I look extremely young here ... kinda weird !!! I like these pics because I’m wearing my favorite necklace my hairdresser gave me !!! It’s from an expensive boutique, he used to give me one every four months ... the other ones had more color but this was the first one that went missing !!! All my jewelry went missing last year but don’t you sometimes wonder 💭 where it all is at this exact moment right now ??? Have a blessed day 🌷🌷🐰🐰 !!!

• Love 2

What she is saying here is a certain thing that was done to her during her conservatorship and it was really, really bad.
I can't forgive her father and mother for what they did to her😡🖕🖕🖕
She has every right to complain about this as many times as she wants😤

• Like 1
  • Exhale+

What many don't understand is that in this woman's life they exploit her trust and she is a woman who has to look for the person to start a future with to be happy and if you do the current math 1+1 = 2 of who I stole from her the jewelry, I forgot that he doesn't just have to pay child support.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.