Brit shirts at Justin’s concerts

What do you all think about fans wearing Britney shirts at Justin Timberlake’s concerts? (I went to her Las Vegas residency back in the day and many fans were wearing JT shirts.) but obviously that was before the book came out. 
A girlfriend of mine just went to his cologne concert and holy crap, there were tons of fans with B shirts on… even in the VIP section. I wonder if he noticed 🤷🏻‍♀️

cringy? Or cute? 

Just now, Popprincess19 said:

Secondhand embarrassment cringe especially if they are just there to shove the shirts in his face when they are giving him money and making him look good, not the way to take him down 

OMG we pretty much posted the same idea at the same time. Great minds think alike. :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

His current feelings:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree::gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:😂💖

Justin Timberlake - Technicolor Lyrics | AZLyrics.com
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/justintimberlake/technicolor.html
My Marilyn Monroe but the modern day 
Don't let all these lights and colors on you go to waste 
Come closer and let me take up all your space 
Let's connect to outer space 
And I gotta say 

Every day, every night, only you 
Couldn't stop even if I wanted to 
You do all the things that I wanna do 
That's the thing about your love 
Baby, I can never get enough 
Darling, I can never get enough 
And that's the thing about your love

• Love 1
6 hours ago, JeniLeeSK8 said:

I think it makes britney fans look petty and STUPID to pay him money to go to his show and wear a Britney shirt in front of him. He's laughing all the way to the damn bank

I dont think its britney fans, sweetie. It just some 90's fans or specifically justney fans. 

8 hours ago, JeniLeeSK8 said:

I think it makes britney fans look petty and STUPID to pay him money to go to his show and wear a Britney shirt in front of him. He's laughing all the way to the damn bank

are you guys dense ? no fan of ONLY britney is doing this. the people doing this are clearly fans of BOTH, which is extremely common as they came up on the music scene at the same time. I understand some of you live chronically online and think any britney fan can’t be a fan of justin and vice versa but that is not the reality. They share similar fans and always have. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

are you guys dense ? no fan of ONLY britney is doing this. the people doing this are clearly fans of BOTH, which is extremely common as they came up on the music scene at the same time. I understand some of you live chronically online and think any britney fan can’t be a fan of justin and vice versa but that is not the reality. They share similar fans and always have. 

This!

In today’s economy, no one is buying concert tickets just so they can wear a Britney shirt out of spite. Come on y’all. Be smart.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, j4j05 said:

This!

In today’s economy, no one is buying concert tickets just so they can wear a Britney shirt out of spite. Come on y’all. Be smart.

YES!

7 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

YES! and i guess people wearing Brit shirts on jt shows are more like "hey jt, i like you but i like britney more" and yes they are being a little nasty but they are there to enjoy jts show as well, . they just wouldnt miss the opportunity to show him their love for the one he messed up with.

i usually go to a show wearing a tshirt fo the artist im seeing. and i got this "thing" that i made tshirts very minimalist with just a line of song and maybe i would go for a jt concert (which im dying to) wearing something like:

what goes around, goes around, goes around, comes all the way back around

well.. works both ways lol :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Love 1

My impression is that JT-only fans deny it when told that JT still loves Britney.
This is a testament to how little JT fans understand JT:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:
And even those who try to be sensible people deny his feelings😅

So JT feels alone and writes about it in Memphis (although of course there is more he writes in that song😁)
I was not a fan of JT until recently, but now I like JT enough to say I am a fan.
As someone who has recently become insanely familiar with them, I hope that JT's many years of feeling will be rewarded in the future🙏🏼🤭

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.