Katy Perry to release "I'm his, he's mine" as a single next week

1 hour ago, Body ache said:

I guess the gay pandering didn’t work. Now she has to meet the same resistance from the black community. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

25 minutes ago, Jay 2000 said:

:flop_britney_candies:

1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Third single already? Is she in a rush to get a hit before she has to walk up on stage to accept her Vanguard award? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Too much negativity for nothing. You should say something about Taylor and her diehard seeking attention :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

1 hour ago, Body ache said:

I guess the gay pandering didn’t work. Now she has to meet the same resistance from the black community. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I don’t think she knows her audience is.  The first single was a “women’s empowerment”,  the second was for the gays?  And now a teenage dream type of song? 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

I'd say she is actually only one who's 'interesting' in music :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Taylor is boring and annoying, floppa max and Dula Peep are quiet and waiting for someone to give them some music because they can't write lyrics. 

Will your obsession with Taylor ever end? I’m genuinely concerned about you at this point, sweetie

• Love 1
  • Like 1

At least she’s still pulling through with this era so far even though it’s not doing well

If I was a fan I’d be happy. I echo the others when they say she doesn’t know her audience anymore 

The charts aren’t real anymore anyway, I don’t get the obsession with them so who cares how well or not so well an artist does

• Love 1
  • Like 3
29 minutes ago, SJK said:

At least she’s still pulling through with this era so far even though it’s not doing well

If I was a fan I’d be happy. I echo the others when they say she doesn’t know her audience anymore 

The charts aren’t real anymore anyway, I don’t get the obsession with them so who cares how well or not so well an artist does

Amen.    Today’s generation of music and generation in general  on “what’s popular on the charts” is irrelevant.   it’s all sad depressing “pop”.  Which who on earth would listen to that ****.    

2 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

I love Katy and had high hopes but this era is flopping so hard. She looks great, that’s about it. 

I think this era was killed prematurely once it was revealed that DR. Luke worked on the album

• Like 1

This song is objectively bad.

She sounds so bored. She is doing this for the gays but in a year where we've had Charli XCX and Chappell, we don't care about this uninspired dated sampling mess. 

If I were her, I would have cancelled the album. Gone back to the drawing board.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.