Thoughts On Britney’s BBMA ‘16 Performance

i am proud of her and think she did amazing!
i will forever miss her old choreography/choreographers. it's just not the same or as good imo (not talking about her execution) and it doesn't complement her capability as a performer.

• Love 8

I really liked it, you can say she was stressed during Womanizer, but then she loosened up, it was beautiful to see. I don't like the introduction tho with the ugly red hat and the weird red jacket on her, she looks like a drag queen for me with this gesture, but the rest was perfect, better than vma 2016. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

• Love 8

I have so many memories about this day, I can not begin to tell you how nervous I was about this performance in particular, I don't think Britney was as worried as me lol 

But then I saw her on the stage and it was one of the proudest moments in her career for me :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 9
48 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

I think real fans knew how big a deal this was at the time, I cried so hard watching it live I was so proud of her :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: then I came on here and seen everyone hating and angry she didn’t perform a new song :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

I have to agree, I was so proud of her as well, but sadly I was kind of used to the ignorant people judging her. Regardless, I thought she did great.

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, --- said:

i am proud of her and think she did amazing!
i will forever miss her old choreography/choreographers. it's just not the same or as good imo (not talking about her execution) and it doesn't complement her capability as a performer.

I completely understand your pov, her choreographies from her pinnacle eras were my all time favorites, & still are.

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Agyness said:

I really liked it, you can say she was stressed during Womanizer, but then she loosened up, it was beautiful to see. I don't like the introduction tho with the ugly red hat and the weird red jacket on her, she looks like a drag queen for me with this gesture, but the rest was perfect, better than vma 2016. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

I get what you mean, I’ve felt that way at times —but yes, she was amazing, & I also liked it miles over the VMA’s, for sure.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

Of course she was very nervous and danced "stiffer" than before but I really enjoyed it and was proud of her. I fondly watch it back from time to time, especially after a few mimosas. 🍊🥂🍾

I resonate so much with your comment, it was definitely one of her better moments. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

I have so many memories about this day, I can not begin to tell you how nervous I was about this performance in particular, I don't think Britney was as worried as me lol 

But then I saw her on the stage and it was one of the proudest moments in her career for me :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

I get you, I think every Britney fan gets more nervous than she does when she’s about to hit the stage. I was proud of her as well. 

• Love 3

the undisputed princess of pop spacer.png

Watching that live was amazing, I was so hyped I loved every minute of it! the dance break during womanizer made me scream lol

You can tell she really got a confidence boost with breathe on me, mother has taste🤭 

I was not on exhale when it happened so I can’t believe people hated on it. Everyone I know loved it spacer.png

Edited by thesimplelife
  • Love 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

I actually think this is one of her better performances, yes she was a bit nervous at first but once she got into the swing of things I thought she really delivered! And I loved the medley personally! 

I couldn’t agree more, the medley was perfection.👌🏻

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.