Why Did Cade Have To Ruin This Legendary Moment?

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah it was strange she didn’t seem to have much say or involvement in the guest list at her wedding, yet people think she’s gonna be hands on with this biopic.

They want so hard to believe lol.

I mean... Britney herself said she didn't know the guy from Baby Driver was at her wedding. The guy is the cancelled rap*** Ansel Elgort, Ansel and Cade are friends and they travel together. Britney invited a Cade friend she doesn't even know?

Scam invited his family, Cade his friends and people from CAA.

Britney had Rosenfraud, the new daddy, and half stri**er Jodi former care plan girl? I don't think she invited other people there...

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

They want so hard to believe lol.

I mean... Britney herself said she didn't know the guy from Baby Driver was at her wedding. The guy is the cancelled rap*** Ansel Elgort, Ansel and Cade are friends and they travel together. Britney invited a Cade friend she doesn't even know?

Scam invited his family, Cade his friends and people from CAA.

Britney had Rosenfraud, the new daddy, and half stri**er Jodi former care plan girl? I don't think she invited other people there...

Yeah I find it hard to believe Britney was like let's invite Drew Barrymore, Selena Gomez ect. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah I find it hard to believe Britney was like let's invite Drew Barrymore, Selena Gomez ect. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Right? 

Back to the movie 

Spoiler

Do you think Britney is aware they already hired a director and are looking for actors? 

She didn't mention anything on her super personal instagram account 

Bored Loop GIF

53 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Right? 

Back to the movie 

Hide contents

Do you think Britney is aware they already hired a director and are looking for actors? 

She didn't mention anything on her super personal instagram account 

Bored Loop GIF

She probably knows a deal was signed other than that her eyes are on Paul :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

It really did unfortunately, I wonder when the last time she had any communications with Madge.

Does Cade even allow her to speak to other people? We all know how many celebrities (even Jennifer Aniston) attempted to reach out to her and everyone says it’s impossible to communicate with her. 

I think Cade is a covert narcissist and he pretends to have Britney’s best interests at heart but in reality he has isolated her from everyone (except bad influences) it’s almost as if he benefits from Britney being vulnerable and insecure.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.