What do you think of Paul Richard Soliz?

• Exhale+
Posted (edited)
https://www.reddit.com/user/No_Grapefruit_5827/comments/1evdbnv/theft_and_assault_on_july_29_2007_of_soliz/

What do you think about Paul Richard Soliz? And the person who, in agreement with his wife for child support, Britney made the right choice?

Edited by Lord M.
  • Exhale+
14 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Questo è successo quasi 20 anni fa. La cosa triste è che voi non pensate davvero che le persone possano cambiare. Mi dispiace così tanto per te. Non che quello che ha fatto sia giusto, ma se ha scontato la pena per questo, qual è il problema? Non è come se fosse in fuga

A member of his family is concerned about this situation, there is much more than what you see, I returned after many years of absence to keep a promise

not everyone changes if a family member is worried. it will go as it should anyway

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

After seeing Britney post her messed up foot last night, I realized that I don’t think she is ever going to improve her mental health or make choices that are good for her.

The divorce and her children being absent in her life put her in a “**** it all” mindset and at this point I don’t think she cares about getting better in any aspects of her life. She is just doing what feels good in the moment to her & is not thinking long term how her choices will affect her life.

I hope i’m wrong…:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

She’s been like this since at least January 2004 when she married Jason Alexander without a prenup and her family had to legally drag her away from him.

Then she married Kevin 9 months later, knowing he had a toddler and a pregnant girlfriend. I was a fan back in ‘04 and Shar’s pregnancy was worldwide news, so Britney is lying when she says she doesn’t know. There are pap pictures of her crying at a 7/11 and the airport the day the news broke out in April ‘04.

I think she’s been like this since the JT breakup. I haven’t forgotten about her 2003 hookups with dudes like Columbus Short (who had a wife) and Fred Durst (I believe him). She makes bad decisions and she likes unavailable bad boys who enable and use her. She seems to struggle with self-care, self-love, and security.

When JT didn’t work out, she began spiraling. Nobody would marry Jason Alexander without a prenup and Kevin Federline 9 months apart without some major internal challenges.

Edited by MarshallMathers
  • Love 1
  • Like 8

spacer.png

But at the end of the day, I’m not the one who is dating him, so what I think of him doesn’t really matter.

I can’t find a guy worth a damn myself, so I try my best not to judge anyone else for their choices. I am glad Britney is finally free to make her own decisions, whether or not I think they’re good or bad decisions.

Edited by Emil87
12 minutes ago, MarshallMathers said:

She’s been like this since at least January 2004 when she married Jason Alexander without a prenup and her family had to legally drag her away from him.

Then she married Kevin 9 months later, knowing he had a toddler and a pregnant girlfriend. I was a fan back in ‘04 and Shar’s pregnancy was worldwide news, so Britney is lying when she says she doesn’t know. There are pap pictures of her crying at a 7/11 and the airport the day the news broke out in April ‘04.

I think she’s been like this since the JT breakup. I haven’t forgotten about her 2003 hookups with dudes like Columbus Short (who had a wife) and Fred Durst (I believe him). She makes bad decisions and she likes unavailable bad boys who enable and use her.

Who’s Fred and the other one? I didn’t know about this. What 

Edit: 

ok limp bizkit, but what he-she did? What’s the “real story” 

Edited by Imnotcrazy

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.