1 hour ago, Smurf2oo6 said:

Also, I love the song PERFECT FOR ME… I’ve always wondered if he wrote it about Britney bc it makes sense that it would be.

in this interview he gets flustered after reading that question so I think it is about her lol 

I just had to google that song and the lyrics..........

The Goldbergs Wow GIF by ABC Network

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Smurf2oo6 said:

I think the same way too! 
I went down a rabbit hole last week and started listening to all of Justin’s songs that were believed were written about Britney and holy cow.. he can write. My hubby said JT only loves himself lol and that he knows how to play the game to  look good with the press.

you know I never thought about the whole shaving her head era had anything to do with JT getting with jessica… makes sense bc isn’t that the same day she got the cross tattoo on her hip that resembles that necklace he got her?  

I also went down a rabbit hole of these two when I finished the book LOL.

I was only about 12 when they were together so I didn't fully understand the dynamics and their relationship and the emotions. I'm now 34 and understand all the emotions and I love them together even more. I watched so many interviews of them together, constantly complementing one another and looking back at old footage, the way he looked at her and she looked at him, total admiration for one another. 

I think she was able to be 100% her goofy self with Justin. 

JT's song Amnesia is a good one, love that. 

Edited by kaylee90
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Smurf2oo6 said:

Omggg that’s true!!! In 2011 

Yes, the timeline is very important to understand Justney🤭

Also, the engagement ring JT gave her was too small, so Jessica was disappointed and he had to buy a new one:katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Cele|*****y | Jessica Biel refused Justin's first engagement ring because it was too small
https://www.cele*****y.com/205035/jessica_biel_refused_justins_first_engagement_ring_because_it_was_too_small/

It is also noteworthy that the proposal that JT, a romantic to the bone and a person devoted to detail anyway, made to Jessica was a lax one with no elaborate details🙄

Jessica Biel on Justin Timberlake's 'Unexpected,' 'Hilarious' Proposal
https://people.com/tv/jessica-biel-reveals-details-justin-timberlake-proposal-montana-snow/

• Like 3
Just now, kaylee90 said:

I also went down a rabbit hole of these two when I finished the book LOL.

I was only about 12 when they were together so I didn't fully understand the dynamics and their relationship and the emotions. I'm now 34 and understand all the emotions and I love them together even more. I watched so many interviews of them together, constantly complementing one another and looking back at old footage, the way he looked at her and she looked at him, total admiration for one another. 

I think she was able to be 100% her goofy self with Justin. He loved her for who she was and that's important. 

There are heaps of songs I believe he wrote for her, of course he'll never tell. Biggest one for me is Amnesia too, beautiful song. 

Omgeee I saw many interviews too where they were so cute and in love. 
I didn’t know team con didn’t let him see her when she was in rehab in 2007/2008. Things would have been so different. 

He performed “pair of wings” on SNL on December 2013… 10 years after Britney performed “every time” on SNL. He looked so sad. 

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1ks411o7S7

1 minute ago, Smurf2oo6 said:

Omgeee I saw many interviews too where they were so cute and in love. 
I didn’t know team con didn’t let him see her when she was in rehab in 2007/2008. Things would have been so different. 

He performed “pair of wings” on SNL on December 2013… 10 years after Britney performed “every time” on SNL. He looked so sad. 

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1ks411o7S7

I know, I remember reading that also, about team con. Makes you wonder doesn't it? what could of been. 

I think they knew that if JT got near her, he could potentially make everything better.. and they did not want that at all.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, turquoise said:

Yes, the timeline is very important to understand Justney🤭

Also, the engagement ring JT gave her was too small, so Jessica was disappointed and he had to buy a new one:katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Cele|*****y | Jessica Biel refused Justin's first engagement ring because it was too small
https://www.cele*****y.com/205035/jessica_biel_refused_justins_first_engagement_ring_because_it_was_too_small/

It is also noteworthy that the proposal that JT, a romantic to the bone and a person devoted to detail anyway, made to Jessica was a lax one with no elaborate details🙄

Jessica Biel on Justin Timberlake's 'Unexpected,' 'Hilarious' Proposal
https://people.com/tv/jessica-biel-reveals-details-justin-timberlake-proposal-montana-snow/

Wow, yess you’re right, he seems to be a detailed individual and that just seemed forced , especially if she did reject the first ring 🙃🫠🫠🫠

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, kaylee90 said:

I know, I remember reading that also, about team con. Makes you wonder doesn't it? what could of been. 

I think they knew that if JT got near her, he could potentially make everything better.. and they did not want that at all.

True! My 10 year old self will always believe they’ll find each other again later on in life. Lol
when he filmed “friends with benefits” ,he talked about his favorite and most emotional scene was the fathers advise. People say he was probably thinking about his life with Brit🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve always wondered if Britney’s song “out from under” is for Justin 🫣

• Like 1
11 hours ago, LoveforBritney said:

I personally believe Britney still loves him. All the guys she dated after him none of them were serious. I don’t think she ever fell in love with anybody after dating him. So I don’t think she ever got over him. I think it would be really cute if they got back because I think Britney thinks he was the one for her. But he did whatever he wanted and took her for granted. I also think he was the reason why she shaved her head. It was when he got together with Jessica and she realized he moved on and there was no hope for them. She wanted to get married to him and have a family with him. That’s what I think. And I think he wrote a lot of songs about her. I think there’s a part of him that still loves her too but hey I might be wrong 

Did you get a chance to read her book yet? If not, you should! In it, she explains the reason(s) she shaved her head. She was consumed with grief because Kevin was preventing her from seeing her babies. At the same time she was being relentlessly hounded by the paparazzi. Her aunt just died a month prior as well. All of that combined led her to her breaking point.

It was also an act of rebellion and her way of saying “**** you” to the world. 

Don’t give Justin that much credit, he had nothing to do with it.

Edited by Emil87
  • Like 5
15 minutes ago, Smurf2oo6 said:

True! My 10 year old self will always believe they’ll find each other again later on in life. Lol
when he filmed “friends with benefits” ,he talked about his favorite and most emotional scene was the fathers advise. People say he was probably thinking about his life with Brit🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve always wondered if Britney’s song “out from under” is for Justin 🫣

Wow, it's a very on-target scene, and I know this is exactly how he feels:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

I think that's what she meant when she sang “out from under”:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

You're talking about a 3 year relationships between 19-21 year olds that happened over 20 years ago.

Let.it.go.

They've both married and had kids with other people. We KNOW she doesn't need a Benniffer situation.

He is a terrible excuse for a man that dragged her through the dirt, but you want them to rekindle because they look cute in pictures  ? 

• Like 7

Omg I mentioned this in another thread a while ago but some leaked unreleased tracks from his recent album EITIW had some songs about her 100%. There wasn't any doubt about it one of the lyrics was even like "Got me feeling like its 1999" I have them but don't want to get in trouble for sharing them

Edited by Busybee
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Busybee said:

Omg I mentioned this in another thread a while ago but some leaked unreleased tracks from his recent album EITIW had some songs about her 100%. There wasn't any doubt about it one of the lyrics was even like "Got me feeling like its 1999" I have them but don't want to get in trouble for sharing them

girl share them Wendy Williams Meme GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Yes he tried to get back to her during 2006. Timbaland even planned a duet song for them but Britney rejected working with him that's why he started to hate her and we never see Timbaland song with Britney. He gives out a interview where he mentioned how he almost got Britney and Justin to get back together and Britney to make and album full of Timbaland production. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Thank god this didn't happened because Justin is not someone to be trusted. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Yes he tried to get back to her during 2006. Timbaland even planned a duet song for them but Britney rejected working with him that's why he started to hate her and we never see Timbaland song with Britney. He gives out a interview where he mentioned how he almost got Britney and Justin to get back together and Britney to make and album full of Timbaland production. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Brit dodged a bullet—that song was a hot mess. 

Spoiler

probably woulda went to #1 on the charts thanks to Britney's power though :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 1

i actually believed in JT, that he was the one heartbroken... teh one who relly loved her... coz thats what HE painted to be and Britney DID NOT DO NOTHING to clearfy the facts by then. So I WAS a "justney" till the book was released.

After that, his image has crumbled... and the most disgusting part was he saying on one of his first show from this new tour that "he would like to apologize to absolutely nobody" right before singing cry me a river. what an ***h*l#

i must say, his songs even taste different from that moment on... and its not good... :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.