Britney talks about her injured foot on Instagram

Oh Britney. It seems to me like she actively seeks & attracts the wrong kind of attention, & this has nothing to do with her ankle. Hopefully she knows she’s worth so much more than what she puts herself through, & I also hope she gets better :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Edited by DoYouDare?
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

How come she didnt go to the hospital for her foot a few months ago?

she probably didnt want to be seen by paparazzi and taking photos of her body without her controlling the lighting and narrative. 

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Britney on IG: Look at both of my feet, ya'll 🤪 You can see the one that's broken, cause the bone is sticking out!!! Have a nice day 🌷🌷🌷

Exhale: Ugh! I can see why she was put in a conservatorship. She has no one to blame but herself when her life falls apart again. Why bring all this attention to yourself. I'm tired of supporting her

Maybe we all need to take a page out Brit's book and achieve the level of unbotheredness she's currently at lol :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

Yeah. I think she uses her instagram as a form of being more conscious of what's going on, in this case (again) with her body. And reorganizing her mind.

Edited by Fita
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Britney on IG: Look at both of my feet, ya'll 🤪 You can see the one that's broken, cause the bone is sticking out!!! Have a nice day 🌷🌷🌷

Exhale: Ugh! I can see why she was put in a conservatorship. She has no one to blame but herself when her life falls apart again. Why bring all this attention to yourself. I'm tired of supporting her

Maybe we all need to take a page out Brit's book and achieve the level of unbotheredness she's currently at lol :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

Have you seen the news a about Mathew Perry's death, also his doctors and his assistant are being investigating , so I don't blame Brit for not trusting doctors after what they did to her in that clinic.I wonder if her family would have try something similar.

DEA Administrator Anne Milgram said Thursday that Perry had become addicted to the dr*g after receiving ketamine treatments for depression and anxiety at a local clinic. The indictment details escalating purchases and injections of the dr*g over just a few weeks that ended with Perry's death in October 2023. 

"He turned to unscrupulous doctors who saw Perry as a way to make quick money," Milgram said.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
Just now, Estrella said:

Have you seen the news a about Mathew Perry's death, also his doctors and his assistant are being investigating , so I don't blame Brit for not trusting doctors after what they did to her in that clinic.I wonder if her family would have try something similar.

DEA Administrator Anne Milgram said Thursday that Perry had become addicted to the dr*g after receiving ketamine treatments for depression and anxiety at a local clinic. The indictment details escalating purchases and injections of the dr*g over just a few weeks that ended with Perry's death in October 2023. 

"He turned to unscrupulous doctors who saw Perry as a way to make quick money," Milgram said.

Oh, I do not blame her one bit. Especially with how corrupt the doctors in L.A. seem to be. 

I whole-heartedly believe her family would have eventually succeeded in killing her or driving her to commit su*icide. 

We do not have to like her choices, but the ones who choose to believe everything was all 'hunky dory' in the conservatorship just because she looked a little bit like Primeney are completely deluding themselves. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.