Britney posts a picture of a man in a car and a blurred out woman in the backseat

1 minute ago, Popprincess19 said:

Why tf does this have 8 pages 😭

42 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

… I can’t even begin to imagine how this boring post got 8 pages here. 

Welcome to the current state of Exhale.

• Haha 9
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

That's why I wrote from what I remember... what she said about them? 

I never blamed The IG only... I talked about the c-ship years and then the IG account. Clearly they didn't like her for a long time.

Jayden, on camera, said Britney neglected his brother Sean.

He did not say she neglected him that’s an exaggeration, she used to talk about Preston in interviews all the time

2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Hmmm, her team is ok with this post. 

I do not understand when people say "team"

She does not have a team.  She has a Cade.  That's the whole list.  He's not a professional anything.  He's a leach.  He's like that guy that's always filming with the Kardashians.  

There is no spoon

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, kgid said:

I do not understand when people say "team"

She does not have a team.  She has a Cade.  That's the whole list.  He's not a professional anything.  He's a leach.  He's like that guy that's always filming with the Kardashians.  

There is no spoon

Some of you guys really want to believe she doesn't have a team, right?

She has a full team, she always had a team. Her team members are some of the same people who worked for her/and Jamie during the c-ship years. 

Manager, PR, social media people, agent, business manager...

Yeah, they are terrible for Britney... but they exist.

At this point we need a weekly thread reminding y’all about Britney team. 

Edited by Dark Willow
1 hour ago, 2K16NEY said:

She posted a random dude to her 40+ million followers. Of course we’re going to wonder what it means. I’m puzzled by her state of mind and how stagnant it’s been these past few years. Same posts, same dancing, same EVERYTHING. Britney will never heal if she doesn’t step out of her comfort zone. She needs to accept help and want more for herself. I’m so tired of supporting her at this point, it feels like I’m an enabler.

I wonder if her delulu stans are ready to admit the possibility of Britney not getting the help she needs... 

I’ve seen some people already changing their mind on twitter, and that place is full of closed minded stans.  

Fans can be enablers and that's sad,  they think that will make them good fans... her social media accounts loves to share some enablers stans content and others fans think Britney lurks Twitter and Instagram fan pages lol.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.