Lisa feat Rosalia It's the perfect sound Britney needs for a comeback

3 minutes ago, VenomBoy said:

Is this better than Katy? 
:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

globally I'm sure it ended katy in every aspect. In the US Woman's World debuted at around 63 I think and Lifetimes didn't even debut so Lisa having two singles entering the hot 100 is doing better than her despite having a lower position 

Edited by Richie
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Well that sux. It probably missed the submission deadline, otherwise it should have been.

The video was out days ago, how can be nominated? also don't make it sense, is the videos from the last year (or months) ago no a video from days ago is like this in all this shows with videos/songs nominees, they also need some time to think about who they put in each category. Also is the first time that a Asian person is perfoming so, no "sucks" (im not saying this with bad vibes only answer to you).

Edited by descg
7 hours ago, VenomBoy said:

Is this better than Katy? 
:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

When you are from a Asian country or from Spain (Rosalia is only one of two female singers from Spain of all history of Billboard that enters in the Hot 100 (the other Rocio Jurado in the 80's) (the first time (Rosi) in 2020 with TKN) image that, so yes (and even more when you sings in Spanish). 

Edited by descg
  • Love 1
Just now, descg said:

The video was out days ago, how can be nominated? also don't make it sense, is the videos from the last year (or months) ago no a video from days ago is like this in all this shows with videos/songs nominees, they also need some time to think about who they put in each category. Also is the first time that a Asian person is perfoming so, no "sucks" (im not saying this with bad vibes only answer to you).

Mmm not true. Blackpink has won many vmas and perfomed before.

16 hours ago, Markoct said:

Mmm not true. Blackpink has won many vmas and perfomed before.

15 hours ago, NJ jeans said:

This.

00129aff3f2b244dc3fe0190482674296f6d5083

On 8/24/2024 at 11:16 PM, NJ jeans said:
WWW.ALLKPOP.COM

BLACKPINK's LISA has proven to be one of the Most Influential Musical Artists of this decade.Now in a new stage of her musical career as an indepen…

Have you guys not read the HEADLINE? (which one of you have put)?

"Will make history as the first K-pop SOLO artist to perform..."

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7sg4fqftzlbhl7r4np5d6

Edited by descg
  • Like 1

I like Lisa a lot, she is very talented, humble and sweet (like Britney), but she never promotes her music. She could be big if she wanted to (her global fanbase is huge)... Unlike that irrelevant big nose flop Tate Macknugget that this forum always hypes and supports :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

I love the song and the video, always admired Lisa even while she was in Blackpink, but I unfortunately don't see this style working for Britney. I do agree that even if she was to release something like this it would be an absolute hit as its experimental and we love to see it. But it's not the kind of music that suits Britneys voice/persona that much. I'm not even sure if it's something she would like recording. Britney is a fan of a more dark pop and rnb sound, it's why itz and blackout are her own fave albums. 

On 8/27/2024 at 11:17 AM, PlatinumB said:

Is that good?

The song has grown on me. Britney would of ate this up! 

No 

I mean it's good that it charted but it's prob front loaded and won't go up in the charts unless it receives massive playlisting and radio support which I don't think will happen being a song that's half in spanish 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.