JayTawndré releases new project EXPERIMENT X: QUATRO

2 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

Yeah.

I like Posse, Party time, Complex and Breezy the most.

You really do take the time to listen to each track. That takes time and energy. Thank you deeply. Love that. ❤️

Finally someone mentions "Breezy" and "Complex" those are my other faves, along with "Posse" and "Body Chemistry." :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Style. said:

First things first, I love the aesthetic! You did a great job with the music, too! Can you tell us the inspiration behind it? :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I appreciate your comment on the aesthetic. The cover arts I made are a vibe. Also, the promo pic of me is giving 2011 Britney HIAM cover art vibes. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

The EP series "Experiment X" started as me just playing with different genres and sounds and music patterns. The first EP is very underground and not mixed or mastered, but I liked the vibe of it so I made it a series. This is the fourth installment. There is one last installment that will drop whenever I feel like it, but I usually release it once a year. 

The name Experiment X is one of my self-given nicknames. I always felt like an experiment made by someone. Misunderstood and underrated. So I named it that. 

I love the experimental genres. I am a mainstream-aiming producer for the main genres: Pop, R&B, Urban/Hip-Hop. I like messing around with other genres like Lounge, Drum & Bass, Dubstep, Alternative and more. It unlocks something in my brain. 

This installment is different from the other 3. I love it. 

Which tracks stood out? 

2 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

I loooove the whole vibe of this! You are very talented sis you have the vision that most of these girls simply do NOT! Love Posse, Say less and Body Chemistry! I will give it all another listen soon to get further faves! :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

Thank you for seeing my vision. I appreciate that. 

Those three are so good. "Say Less" is so good and different. Not one of my favorites, though. 

Please share more thoughts as you listen! 💙

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

You really do take the time to listen to each track. That takes time and energy. Thank you deeply. Love that. ❤️

Finally someone mentions "Breezy" and "Complex" those are my other faves, along with "Posse" and "Body Chemistry." :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Of course.

I like listening to your music, you are talented :) 

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, Jay,

my thoughts on your newest project below. It took me some time to review it, so i'm late but i'll go ahead and share my thoughts anyway :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: It's a great project (as per usual), I wouldn't say there's no skip because there is a track or two that i'd skip (those are not bad, just not my cup of tea) and that's it. Good music for late night summer parties 

1. Posse

not my cuppa :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: i'm just simply not vibin w this one cause it feels so disturbing, like some sort of a drill or something, if the whole track had the main instrumental like the one that starts at 1:49, it would be ok, however, the other one is too high pitched imho, again, not my cup of tea

2. PartyTime

as its title already suggest, this is a wonderful track for a party, i'd be blasting this on every party i'm at if this was available on the stream service i use, although some sounds are disturbing, what a great track :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

3. Body Chemistry (Outta My Head 2)

THE banger

4. Breezy

nice song, starting w a guitar, i can see myself & my friends n loves having a nice brunch / supper with glasses of wine somewhere in Tuscany or Spain, enjoying ourselves, nice one

5. Complex

a heavier one just after one chilled track, love this one, yet again, i already see a scene for a baddie in a tv series or something, this one would play for Maddison Montgomery from AHS in one of her scenes :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

6. No Concern 

this emoji :gagaf_wtf_dance_green_um_random: is this song

7. Fire

again, way too disturbing imho, totally can see this on ARTPOP or brat or some sort of an album

8. Wave

just take me like a wave :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney: nice one

9. Say Less

dunno why, this has a sombre feeling to it, something á la Save Your Tears, Tusa etc... yet, if somebody would write somehow joyful lyrics to it, this beat would get a different vibe to it immediately, however, as i already stated, in this way shape and for – isolated, it has kinda sombre vibe imho, doesn't take away the fact it's a good song

i hear that BH is coming to it's end, so for those who want to stay in touch w me, hit me in my DMs, this applies even for you Jay, i'd love to continue be with you on your journey as an musician :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
On 8/16/2024 at 3:46 PM, The JayTawndre Show said:

JayTawndré presents:

EXPERIMENT X: QUATRO.

Fourth installment in the "EXPERIMENT X" series. 

:sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

Experience the experimental side of my music. Each song differs from the last. Eccentric, outspoken and loud every track. Genre-blending sounds. 

You'll vibe to opening track "Posse" which is the only Trap/Hip-Hop song on the project. The bass is heavy on this one. Definitely a club banger. It gets the mood going. 

There's more upbeat songs like "PartyTime," "Body Chemistry," and "Complex" which will have you dancing. There is a theme with these three. 

You'll see experimental vibes on "No Concern," while more grittier, dubbier moments on tracks like "Fire." 

This project has a new, different sound, sonically. 

Personal Favorites:

"Posse"

"Complex"

&

"Body Chemistry (Outta My Head 2)"

new year x GIF by Head Like an Orange

OjPIRRaN_t.png

Tracklist

1. Posse

2. PartyTime

3. Body Chemistry (Outta My Head 2)

4. Breezy

5. Complex

6. No Concern 

7. Fire

8. Wave

9. Say Less

10. TBA

11. TBA

12. TBA

Produced by: JayTawndré.

p1NV53AY_t.jpg

OUT NOW !!! 

🧪

Would love everyone's thoughts. What's your fave tracks? I don't feel ashamed tagging because I tag who I know enjoys my music. It's okay to network and promote yourself, if needed. 

@Alio

@rik

@Red Wine Supernova

@Groundbreaking

@Wendy Williams

@TommyX

@PlatinumB

@Emil87

@SlideAway

@pink diamond

@setlimitations

@thesimplelife

@Style.

@PolySpears

@Fita

@LoveYourselfMas

@RebellionSparkles

Jay need to stop ripping of others work, and passing it off as your own work.

You could could get in trouble for this.

practically every song that you claim to be produced by you can be attributed to someone else 

1. Posse = Wizard2444 - Graffiti Art Life 

2.PartyTime = Raimund Perrot - Land of Heart

-

3.Body Chemistry (Outta My Head 2) = Lion & Elephant - Starlight

4.Breezy = TheKevil - A Latin Touch

5. Complex = Jivan washington - Techno Trance Revolution (dub remix)

6. No Concern = Brick House - Ilhas

-

7. Fire = Nicolas Aguilar Serrato - EL PUMA QUE TE MIRA

8. Wave = Trevor Shelley - Cassiopeia

9. Say Less = Cereal Pop - Uwu Is Me 

Edited by TheVoodooThatWeDo
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, TheVoodooThatWeDo said:

practically every song that you claim to be produced by you can be attributed to someone else 

-

-

NuyVG2.gif

Again? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, TheVoodooThatWeDo said:

Stop encouraging this theft! BH will also get in trouble if it continues. As will you!

Oh shut up!! I would not say that if someone did not need to hear it. I am sick of your bull****. It is really pathetic to waste time stalking someone's music or even a person, hence what you are doing !!! :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Edited by The JayTawndre Show
On 9/8/2024 at 6:27 PM, TheVoodooThatWeDo said:

-

-

Wait what?

So you're telling me that I've spent so much time listening and reviewing music plagiarism? @The JayTawndre Show Is this true? Yes or no? :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

Oh shut up!! I would not say that if someone did not need to hear it. I am sick of your bull****. It is really pathetic to waste time stalking someone's music or even a person, hence what you are doing !!! :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Jay! Your music can be Shazamed and the real creators revealed!

There is no stalking when you’re putting it out there into the world claiming it’s yours when it’s not. 

The stalker is you when you’re trying to find something to steal 

Edited by TheVoodooThatWeDo

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.