J.Lo on Britney’s song: “Yeah, I like it. Stronger. Stronger is better”

12 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

Britney always loved and admired Jlo, specially her sense of style. Too bad she learned nothing. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

What do you mean? Britney turned out many iconic looks. It’s just that she likes comfy outfits when at home. And honestly even JLo wears sweatpants and a messy hair when she’s chilling at home or out and about.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, InTheZone2003 said:

What do you mean? Britney turned out many iconic looks. It’s just that she likes comfy outfits when at home. And honestly even JLo wears sweatpants and a messy hair when she’s chilling at home or out and about.

What I mean is that Britney doesn't have any sense of style or good taste when it comes to clothes.

That is what I mean user InTheZone2003

All Britney iconic looks or most of them were assembled by a group of talented stylists not her.

Someone with a sense of style will never ever buy clothes in places like the Dollhouse or Fashion Nova. Lets be real.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

What I mean is that Britney doesn't have any sense of style or good taste when it comes to clothes.

That is what I mean user InTheZone2003

All Britney iconic looks or most of them were assembled by a group of talented stylists not her.

Someone with a sense of style will never ever buy clothes in places like the Dollhouse or Fashion Nova. Lets be real.

I think her street style was cute up until 2008ish, she gave us messy looks 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.