Do people around Britney take advantage of her anger by showing her something related to her so that it gives more visibility and causes more buzz?

I'm just speculating. For example: What if Cade Hudson or other person of her team shows her that Chappel Roan's little tribute to Britney in her latest music video. If Cade knows that Britney will be pissed and triggered seeing that he would take advantage of it because he knows how she will react? And so it would create more visibility for Britney's brand or something?

b6b10c3a9764dfe10fae9aa0cedcdd67.jpg

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Fita said:

I'm just speculating. For example: What if Cade Hudson or other person of her team shows her that Chappel Roan's little tribute to Britney in her latest music video. If Cade knows that Britney will be pissed and triggered seeing that he would take advantage of it because he knows how she will react? And so it would create more visibility for Britney's brand or something?

b6b10c3a9764dfe10fae9aa0cedcdd67.jpg

It is so very possible, friend. Sadely, there hasn’t been a time in her life that people around her didn’t do this. So we’d be fools not to think someone is doing it now. I hope not, however. I’d like to think she has learned how to snake out her snake garden and only has those who cares for her around her. Who knows. Maybe those we think are evil are the kindest to her. Just wishful thinking!

• Love 3

The “visibility” she has, embarrassing herself on social media and showing herself as someone who is bitter, unstable and difficult to deal with, doesn’t help at all. These hate attacks don't do her any favors. It only serves to make people see her as a mean girl desperate for attention who doesn't deserve any kind of empathy. If Cade encourages this type of behavior, he is dumber than we imagine. Or perhaps the plan is to make her expose herself to ridicule and manipulate the public's perception of her.

• Like 1

100%. It's entirely possible that this tactic is being used, and it aligns with the behavior of manipulators and covert narcissists. They often operate in a way that indirectly inflicts pain while positioning themselves as the only source of comfort or "cure." By triggering Britney, her team (aka Cade, the skinny flop weasel) exploits her emotional response, to keep her in a state of vulnerability, making it easier for him to control her and keep her reliant on him for stability. These people thrive on creating chaos and then presenting themselves as the solution, which is a classic manipulation strategy. In the end, it’s all about maintaining power and control while keeping the victim close and weak.

I never necessarily thought people were showing her things to promote other artists, but I thought it was like.. obvious certain people show her negative things/put things in her head. For what reason idk.

But I remember one instance where it was so obvious someone told her something negative and she just repeated it. 

Stop taking away Britney's prerogative to have her own emotions and blaming everything on others. Britney has feelings and her anger can be valid, even if those around her are bad influences. We saw in 2007 that she had every right to lose her temper, that she was real, wild, and sensitive. You always try to downplay what she says or does by attributing it to others, and you do her a great disservice each time by treating her like an emotionless puppet, which she is not. She is free now, and even if someone shows her a bad press article, her reaction is still her own in the end...

tumblr_m1h055Pqb41r2hmono1_500.gif

Edited by Agyness
  • Love 2

Britney is perfectly capable of finding it herself and bashing for no reason rather than her brand visibility. I am wondering when will people stop blaming every1 around for Britneys actions. She is a grown woman and if she does smth it is her responsibility. Even choosing people like Cade to be around is her choice

• Love 1

I definitely think at least 95% of everything Britney knows comes from people around her, and that's include Cade. 

My theory: they want to show "crazy Britney", now thinking better I'm not even sure if they didn't know Britney would write attacks to Halsey and the Versace dress/Blake shade. We don't know if Britney has access to her accounts... maybe her content and captions are sent to crowdsurf and then posted.

Her team never cared for her image but they know scandals make her name "hot".

Britney takes are completely wrong... always. Since bashing the documentaries I noticed she never fully understands what people are saying about her and she mentioned several times people/friends telling her things.

Cade is a shady person... The way he dragged the SNL actress just because she played Britney. Very imature and unprofessional. 

I think they're feeding her wrong information... on purpose.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Agyness said:

Stop taking away Britney's prerogative to have her own emotions and blaming everything on others. Britney has feelings and her anger can be valid, even if those around her are bad influences. We saw in 2007 that she had every right to lose her temper, that she was real, wild, and sensitive. You always try to downplay what she says or does by attributing it to others, and you do her a great disservice each time by treating her like an emotionless puppet, which she is not. She is free now, and even if someone shows her a bad press article, her reaction is still her own in the end...

tumblr_m1h055Pqb41r2hmono1_500.gif

Totally. Not saying the opposite here.

I was pointing out that people might acknowledge that real anger that she feels in order to manipulate her to get a certain reaction of her. That's all, sis. 

Edited by Fita
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.