Miley says 'dancing to Britney Spears' was highlight for her while shooting Gucci campaign

“What is this, some CUTE little tribute at a photoshoot?! 🙄 NO!!! My music is NOT your little plaything 🎶, and it sure as HELL isn’t just some background noise for you to shake your *** to!!! 😠🔥 You can’t just throw on some sparkles 🌟 and pretend like you’re in MY league!! 👑 You wanna dance to MY songs? DO IT RIGHT 💯 or DON’T DO IT AT ALL!!! 💥💥💥

• Haha 7
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

“What is this, some CUTE little tribute at a photoshoot?! 🙄 NO!!! My music is NOT your little plaything 🎶, and it sure as HELL isn’t just some background noise for you to shake your *** to!!! 😠🔥 You can’t just throw on some sparkles 🌟 and pretend like you’re in MY league!! 👑 You wanna dance to MY songs? DO IT RIGHT 💯 or DON’T DO IT AT ALL!!! 💥💥💥

Life is funny isn't it??!!! All those years I was kept locked away for 13 years like a prisoner, not able to drive my own car and look mom and dad!!!! I am so loved ❤️❤️❤️!!! everyday there's someone mentioning my name for their attention which is waaaay more better than the attention I ever got from you guys !!! 😒 I think I'm going to try a new hairstyle 💇‍♀️ I like when my hair is short but long hair is so much fun!!!! I love being a blond but being a brunette got me in trouble 😈...Anyways stay classy folks!!! 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 2
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, KrisJ said:

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:   :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:   :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:   :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:   :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Haha 2

I just think it's SOOOOO FUNNY 🙄🙄🙄 ... Yeah, the internet might not forget but I DONT forget either 🤫🤫🤫🤫!! HUH!? I remember when I met you and I thought it was SO COOL to meet you!!! ... But you never said one word about me and I know you KNEW. I'm so tired of the disrespect and not being treated like an EQUAL !!! It's soooo funny how easy it is for people to put my name on THEIR LIPS !!! And forget I'm a HUMAN!! I was reading a book 📚 about cats 🐱... or was it unicorns 🦄? ANYWAY, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE how rainbows 🌈 make me feel!!! So WHY do people keep telling me to stop??? I’m like, “HELLO! I’m still ALIVE!!!” 💃 and if I want to eat spaghetti 🍝 while doing yoga poses 🧘‍♀️ in a pink tutu, I WILL!!! Also, did you know there’s a bird in my backyard that sings every morning 🌞… it’s like MAGIC 🎶!!! But then the lawnmower man 🧑‍🌾 comes and RUINS EVERYTHING!!! 🚜 Like, why can’t we all just DANCE 💃💃💃!!!??? But NOOOO they always try to silence me 😡😡!!! I’m here to SHINE 🌟🌟!!! So to everyone who said I couldn’t... WATCH ME!!! 🌟👑  Ohhh and is GUCCI even in anymore??

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, KrisJ said:

:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 1

49054583-0-image-a-48_1634001175307.jpg

Funny how some people love to play dress-up  and dance around💃💃💃, pretending to own the moment. Maybe they should spend less time copying and more time creating. 🕊️ Authenticity always shines brighter than the flashiest outfit. 💅🌟 Keep watching, and you'll see the real magic. 💫💋 #StayInYourLane

Ps. First time I wear white!

Edited by MissDebbie

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.