Britney on Ig: Ask yourself … WHO HAS BEEN MESSING WITH YOUR HEAD ???

It's this video + this caption

+

Repost !!! Ask yourself … WHO HAS BEEN MESSING WITH YOUR HEAD ??? What if your head is your heart ??? Can people actually change the way your face looks if they are being rude ??? It’s her hands at the end and guess what I got to do with my hands last week 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻 !!!

Just now, Dark Willow said:

And it wouldn’t surprise me if it was physical... The emojis...

Let's hope nothing happened like the chateau episode and her swollen foot after having " too much fun".

That's what makes me nervous too is if things have gotten or get physical, it's clear she seems to not be able to leave him easily.

He's been around almost a year now and the longer he stays the scarier it gets.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That's what makes me nervous too is if things have gotten or get physical, it's clear she seems to not be able to leave him easily.

He's been around almost a year now and the longer he stays the scarier it gets.

I know what people think of tmz here and they definitely exaggerate everything about Britney, but...

Recently they implied the foot injury had Paul hands (literally) in it.

Unfortunately it makes sense. Even more after alcohol and maybe other stuff involved.

Funny because they promoted that female bodyguard (Britney called her an assistant) and this woman was there with the couple at chateau.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I know what people think of tmz here and they definitely exaggerate everything about Britney, but...

Recently they implied the foot injury had Paul hands (literally) in it.

Unfortunately it makes sense. Even more after alcohol and maybe other stuff involved.

Funny because they promoted that female bodyguard (Britney called her an assistant) and this woman was there with the couple at chateau.

Exactly and I do agree I think more happened that night at the motel than her just hopping around and hurting her foot.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.