1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yet people want to be upset about this IG post of Her's being shared, I totally agree with you yes it's just a picture of Malibu.

However, we know she's with Paul, he's not a good influence, if or if medications aren't involved could be an issue too.

I do believe she's drinking and leaning on Paul out of loneliness. 

She reminds me a lot of myself. I do the same as her, drink at home after work go on Instagram, and make shady stories about people or situations I don't like and then delete them 15-30 minutes later because I cringe lol.

I haven't done it in a while but it was an issue, I used to do it when I was angry about life, so I feel her sometimes. The difference is that I am not a brand.

:sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

• Love 3
3 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

Her habit of drinking alone at home could be the reason behind her Instagram videos and emotional rants.

You drink  30000 Redbull vodkas a Day no wonder temu doesn't accept refunds

Edited by Myaway
Mistake in writing
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

9 pages!? All because of a insta post of her drinking Malibu?! B causing a stir no matter what... the icon that you are :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

She (Britney) got all the tramp troll bishes, um. What’s the word? Or right, yes. Pressed.

Pressed harder than the limes in my Margarita cocktail!

:drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

Edited by SlideAway
  • Haha 1

Well a huge part of her behavior on instagram would be explained if we believe she's drunk at home so....

I don't know... but one thing I know is that I don't juge her. I, like many gay guys over 30, have a weird vision of my life when I Iook back and how I feel like I've almost spent half of my life being drunk partying at the club or at home. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

When will I grow up ? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

2 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

She reminds me a lot of myself. I do the same as her, drink at home after work go on Instagram, and make shady stories about people or situations I don't like and then delete them 15-30 minutes later because I cringe lol.

I haven't done it in a while but it was an issue, I used to do it when I was angry about life, so I feel her sometimes. The difference is that I am not a brand.

:sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

Like frfr. Most of my friends on my timeline on fb & ig post crap like that. The lou taylor trolls here should really get a grip lmao 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

I basically did from 2010 to 2020 

Early 2010s me and a friend would hold 2 and almot 3 whiskey bottles then I turned to sipping just vodka and ice 

idc it was better than do w**d I see some w**d friends and they're so delusional and it's quite sad

:drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip::drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

I do w**d now, not very often, but just to help either get me in a creative mood or just to help relax my nerves. I mean it’s better than turning to alcohol like a lot of people do imo.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.