Will Britney Ever Mark Her Return To Music?

As confirmed by multiple sources, Britney is currently working with Danja on her next studio album entitled "Rebellion", scheduled to be released in 2025.

She is currently reviewing footage from rehearsals from the scrapped Blackout Tour in order to recreate the vibe and dance moves for her upcoming Rebellion Tour. Danja has been tapped to remix all her songs for this tour, and Lady Gaga is scheduled to open for her on the opening date.

She is scheduled to dye her hair brunette around December 2024 in anticipation for album photoshoots and video shoots.

She also plans on working on the following album while on the Rebellion Tour to stay on top.

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

We can dream :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: 

I love her hits of course, but I also love her deep cuts. 

This will always be one of my favorite songs ever:

Yes, definitely, that’s probably the most mature her music ever sounded up to that point —& it’s just a demo, so one can only imagine what the finalized version would’ve sounded like. Simply amazing.

10 hours ago, Inherzone said:

No. 

but it would be dope if she would do 1-2 songs a year and just release them :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:or release her demos, unreleased songs etc. 

10 hours ago, Inherzone said:

No. 

but it would be dope if she would do 1-2 songs a year and just release them :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:or release her demos, unreleased songs etc. 

I’ve actually thought about this, so I agree with the concept. I’m sure most fans would be thrilled if her vault tracks were polished/finalized & released, even as singles from time to time.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Possibly. We still dont know if how she is now is kinda how she's always been... like we've never truly known her.

Or if she has deteriorated mentally to the point she couldn't manage a career....

I guess if she returns depends on the above.

You’re right, none of us know her personally, & she’s been through a lot, so it’s just about trying to empathize & not be too invasive with her situation —but yes, in the end it all comes down to her & what she decides for herself as a person/ artist.

5 hours ago, The Queen said:

This topic is discussed every week. It would be way ruder to feed better expectations. 

It’s okay to disagree, but “Next topic please” definitely carries a negative connotation. However, your standpoint is yours & that’s okay too. 🙏

4 hours ago, mstark said:

I'm afraid she's gonna have to return somewhere down the line because she won't be getting the money stolen from her and obviously she's burning through what she has

Music is a guaranteed opportunity for her, but she has to truly want it 🙏

9 minutes ago, Dale Jamieson said:

She will be back for two albums, first album will release in time for the movie. Soundtrack for the movie, new material for opening and closing credits. Followed by a short tour. 

It’s every fan’s constant daydream for her to record something new that is actually good lol One day, hopefully soon. 🤞🏻

On 8/14/2024 at 6:48 AM, BlueFyre3 said:

Absolutely not. 

Britney’s life is an absolute dumpster fire and there’s no way she has the drive, ambition, or interest to go back into the music business. 

She’s a hot mess and there’s really no way she is mentally or physically capable of performing at this point. 

You never know what life may bring in the future.

I hope she gets the help she needs and if she wants to work on it, everything is possible. Remember VMA '08, Glory, revamp of Piece Of Me in Vegas, ...

I wish her the best and it would be great if she could restore the way people are feeling about her. She doesn't want all the attention and stardom, but it's sad that people don't see her for the talent she really has ...

• Like 1
11 hours ago, tsb said:

You never know what life may bring in the future.

I hope she gets the help she needs and if she wants to work on it, everything is possible. Remember VMA '08, Glory, revamp of Piece Of Me in Vegas, ...

I wish her the best and it would be great if she could restore the way people are feeling about her. She doesn't want all the attention and stardom, but it's sad that people don't see her for the talent she really has ...

The events you mentioned all happened during the conservatorship. She was forced to do them. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.