Buying TCSBS Dress Rehearsals/Shows

On 8/30/2024 at 11:41 AM, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

The amount of clearances that need passed is insane it’ll never be officially released that’s long gone for a 15 year old tour plus the footage isn’t high quality enough as it wasn’t specifically shot for a dvd sadly. Which makes it more annoying as to why a choreographer won’t just leak it. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, BlackoutIsYay6543 said:

It's safe to say not many people visit this site anymore. So it's not necessarily that they even see your post.

Whilst i understand this view, i genuinely do know because I know who has it and when they were last active and they are purposely going out of their way to ignore me and this thread :) . They are also ignoring other people helping me on different platforms. I won’t resort to posting their information though, I feel like that’s tacky and don’t want people harassing them. 

2 hours ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Whilst i understand this view, i genuinely do know because I know who has it and when they were last active and they are purposely going out of their way to ignore me and this thread :) . They are also ignoring other people helping me on different platforms. I won’t resort to posting their information though, I feel like that’s tacky and don’t want people harassing them. 

Of course not, all in all nobody is obliged to sell anything

6 hours ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

I would try to reach out via social media if you know them, and also understand that maybe they just don't want to sell it and that's okay too. 

I won’t resort to posting their information though, I feel like that’s tacky and don’t want people harassing them. 

This sounds threatening and won't help your case.

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I would try to reach out via social media if you know them, and also understand that maybe they just don't want to sell it and that's okay too. 

I won’t resort to posting their information though, I feel like that’s tacky and don’t want people harassing them. 

This sounds threatening and won't help your case.

That’s not what I meant at all :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: I meant I won’t resort to posting their details here for others to help me because I know they’ll get hounded. I also wouldn’t do this because they’ll vanish completely from online and the chances of getting it will get even slimmer. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I also wouldn’t want anyone getting into legal trouble because again it would lower the chances of us getting it. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.