Britney reposts video with new quote: UPDATED VERSION OF MY 2002 VERSACE DRESS πŸ‘— !!! I LIKE IT WAY BETTER … SHOWS MY LEGS !!! πŸ’…πŸ»πŸ‘—πŸŒ·πŸŒ·

5 hours ago, DarielXO said:

It's clear she can't stop flirting with the camera, but it's just weird and makes you uncomfortable whenΒ her partners in crime are animals. That Sawyer video also looked like the prologue of a really effed up corn you don't want to watch. Thankfully, she stopped doing this.

Your mind is just perverted & gross po*n is truly destroying the world, sicko

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, SlideAway said:

Britney has said so many times, and not in a subtle way, that she doesn’t want her name in people’s mouths.

I know that’s unrealistic because she is Britney Spears, but I can’t help but think the real shade is coming from the people who keep talking about her and dragging up her past, knowing Britney doesn’t like it.

Even if it is supposed to be a nice thing, Britney has had so many years where she had no control over the narrative surrounding her.

Just leave the bloody woman alone!

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Lol she should be grateful she is even being named in such highly praise way.Β 
Β 

Β 

8 minutes ago, Annabanana said:

When are people gonna learn? She doesn't like people singing her songs, wearing her outfits or copying her. Maybe she just see it as someone using her for attention, clout or even trying to outshine how she did something.Β 

So every person wearing her iconic looks and singing her songs are the bad ones for copying her?

Funny because Britney loves to record covers and Britney was "inspired" by many people, from the looks, music, performances...

SoΒ  she is a copycat? She did my prerogative for attention? She was bullying Janet with her inspiration? Missy Elliot should sue for Britney Vegas tribute performing three of her songs?

Season 2 Thinking GIF by Friends

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
24 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

So every person wearing her iconic looks and singing her songs are the bad ones for copying her?

Funny because Britney loves to record covers and Britney was "inspired" by many people, from the looks, music, performances...

SoΒ  she is a copycat? She did my prerogative for attention? She was bullying Janet with her inspiration? Missy Elliot should sue for Britney Vegas tribute performing three of her songs?

Season 2 Thinking GIF by Friends

And the dress isn't even Britney's. She only served as a model for the work designed by Donatella. Fans acting like Britney spent sleepless nights drawing and sewing. Blake didn't even need to mention Britney. If she did this it's because she really respects Britney. The same goes for Halsey. The fact that she asked for Britney's β€œblessing” before releasing the song shows that she is truly a fan. Britney did not write or produce Lucky. She is just an interpret Β and does not own any copyright to the song. If Max Martin and RCA want, even Xtina can re-record Britney's classics and she won't be able to say anything.

Edited by Joel Santos
  • Love 2
  • Like 7

And those who are claiming that people need to ask Britney for permission to use "her songs", the question that remains is: does Britney also ask artists for permission to "dance" to their songs on Instagram? This is a genuine question and I would like someone to answer it for me.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

And the dress isn't even Britney's. She only served as a model for the work designed by Donatella. Fans acting like Britney spent sleepless nights drawing and sewing. Blake didn't even need to mention Britney. If she did this it's because she really respects Britney. The same goes for Halsey. The fact that she asked for Britney's β€œblessing” before releasing the song shows that she is truly a fan. Britney did not write or produce Lucky. She is just an interpret Β and does not own any copyright to the song. If Max Martin and RCA want, even Xtina can re-record Britney's classics and she won't be able to say anything.

Yes. Halsey didn't need any blessing from Britney... if someone from her team is making deals without her knowledge Britney should drag them, not innocent people.Β 

At this point I don't even know if Britney remember the dress wasn't hers, or that she didn't write lucky.Β 

She doesn’t seem well, but some people trying to see logic of her attacking others... I mean, we can try to understand, but buying her nonsense narrative... odd.

Britney offending anyone who uses her as an inspiration or pay homage will never be ok... it's better for them to pretend Britney didn't shade the girls because acting like she is right to attack others for no plausible reasons... sorry, but no!

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 2
57 minutes ago, Annabanana said:

When are people gonna learn? She doesn't like people singing her songs, wearing her outfits or copying her. Maybe she just see it as someone using her for attention, clout or even trying to outshine how she did something.Β 

It not copying, its a tribute. And Blake doens’t need Britney to get attention. Wake up.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, DarielXO said:

It's clear she can't stop flirting with the camera, but it's just weird and makes you uncomfortable whenΒ her partners in crime are animals. That Sawyer video also looked like the prologue of a really effed up corn you don't want to watch. Thankfully, she stopped doing this.

this. Its not that I think Britney has zoophilia, not at all. thank god, but she has a trauma response with being hyper***ual to 'impose' herself. So she detached herself from the moment, in this case, Britney get detached she is with animals, and all she cares is being s**-ual to camera and it reflects in the way she touches them, her poses, the eye stare etc. And yes, thank god she stopped recording videos like this

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

And those who are claiming that people need to ask Britney for permission to use "her songs", the question that remains is: does Britney also ask artists for permission to "dance" to their songs on Instagram? This is a genuine question and I would like someone to answer it for me.

She should - considering she butchers every song she β€œdances” tooΒ 

bad dancing taylor swifts moves GIF

6 hours ago, Annabanana said:

But it's okay for her to copy X Tina, Madonna, and Janet and others?

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—