Britney reposts video with new quote: UPDATED VERSION OF MY 2002 VERSACE DRESS πŸ‘— !!! I LIKE IT WAY BETTER … SHOWS MY LEGS !!! πŸ’…πŸ»πŸ‘—πŸŒ·πŸŒ·

28 minutes ago, Inherzone said:

Β 

Β 

It's clear she can't stop flirting with the camera, but it's just weird and makes you uncomfortable whenΒ her partners in crime are animals. That Sawyer video also looked like the prologue of a really effed up corn you don't want to watch. Thankfully, she stopped doing this.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

It's clear she can't stop flirting with the camera, but it's just weird and makes you uncomfortable whenΒ her partners in crime are animals. That Sawyer video also looked like the prologue of a really effed up corn you don't want to watch. Thankfully, she stopped doing this.

this?

Β 

She’s such a troll. I love herΒ :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

she’s obviously upset about Blake acquiring her dress and wearing it as if it was hers. Personally I’m on Britney’s side because Britney has made it known to everyone that she doesn’t want people talking for her and emulating her without her permission. Halsey was the only one who did her homework as far as Halsey knows. She could have been in communication with Cade and not Britney. Either way this is very distasteful of Blake for not respecting Britney’s boundaries.

• Haha 2

Of course there are cheap clothes that look better than some haute couture dresses. But definitely not the dress that Britney posted. I found Blake Lively just as beautiful as Britney in the Versace dress. Blake Lively brought Britney back into the conversation and onto Instagram. That's great.

You know what ? It took me 20 years to understand why I felt like her look with dress could have been more iconic. Don't get me wrong she was stunning but for some reasons I aways felt that it wasn't exactly the best look. It's the hair !! With that dress she should have served straight, like very straight hair.

Β 

Now about her instagram....:gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:Β ......annoying as usual.

Britney has said so many times, and not in a subtle way, that she doesn’t want her name in people’s mouths.

I know that’s unrealistic because she is Britney Spears, but I can’t help but think the real shade is coming from the people who keep talking about her and dragging up her past, knowing Britney doesn’t like it.

Even if it is supposed to be a nice thing, Britney has had so many years where she had no control over the narrative surrounding her.

Just leave the bloody woman alone!

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

Britney has said so many times, and not in a subtle way, that she doesn’t want her name in people’s mouths.

I know that’s unrealistic because she is Britney Spears, but I can’t help but think the real shade is coming from the people who keep talking about her and dragging up her past, knowing Britney doesn’t like it.

Even if it is supposed to be a nice thing, Britney has had so many years where she had no control over the narrative surrounding her.

Just leave the bloody woman alone!

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Brooooo do you realize what you say ? And that’s she is Britney Spears ? I mean if she wants that she can just close her account and stop seeking for attention every single day. Nobody would care anyway not even us her fans who have supported her since the beginning. That’s so sad …

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—