TMZ: Britney spotted with Paul’s kids at Sky Zone in Thousand Oaks

5 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

It's definitely getting worse. One thing is playing with kids to take care of them, but Britney is playing "alone" from what we can see, she is not looking to the kids, she is acting like one of the kids.

that is not even the worse but the fact she's using a playground only for kids using the card 'im britney spears' to get an exception. there's a reason why Adults aren't allowed in child playgrounds in the sense of using the carousels, swings etc (in this case kids trampolines) . Kids think is strange, very weird and can be intimidating. I wouldn't like as a kid to see a random adult playing among us like a KID HERSELF. There's adult playgrounds, even trampolines for adults.

Well, I believe that around kids , adults need to have boundaries not "i'm just like you" But she's like..so stucked in her bubble and I swear I just see her regressing mentally

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

"I let certain people in to my life that were just bad people. And I ended up letting them in because I was lonely or whatever the fact and I really paid the consequences for that, big time.." -FTR

Britney, youre a smart person. What the hell are you thinking?

she was so self conscious in FTR but I swear the meds that they gave her thro' the con-years made permanent damage, mainly what they did in the end, and add that the way she's using her freedom, its just regressing

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I hope the biopic gets scrapped until she gets her act together and gets a new therapist that is actually helping and calling her out for her ongoing dumb decisions.

If the biopic gets released while she is the laughing stock by the GP it will be another panned and ridiculed  Britney & Kevin: Chaotic under the same circumstances… dating a bum that gives her a little validation and she wants to go all in while been seen carrying his children in public. 

THIS . Is way too soon for a Biopic . at least one with a big production. I believe this is a move just to grab money because Britney spends money in travels, her house maintenance, her sons, with her gigolo and wants more kids, she likes to have certain lifestyle but doesn't want to work, so thats why she probably agreed with the movie

Edited by spreadmywings
On 8/9/2024 at 7:04 PM, j4j05 said:

She’s a broken woman who lost her kids and family and is trying to fill a void.

Exactly — I’m so confused by people who say they can’t feel sorry for her anymore or that they can’t understand why she’s doing this. Britney just reaches out for any guy she can find when she’s struggling and seems to try and convince herself it’s love or some type of meaningful connection. 

She’s probably been so hurt since her boys broke away from her that she’s desperate for anything or anyone that makes her feel better for a minute. 

I hope she runs away from Paul, we all know he’s bad news, but I feel nothing but love for Britney with this. It’s very sad 💔

• Love 3
  • Like 4
On 8/10/2024 at 6:28 AM, willys said:

I can totally see Paul getting Britney pregnant and then taking the child away from her so he can get child support for the next 18 years.

I hope I'm wrong.

ps: why doesn't she adopt a child? or get pregnant "on her own"?????

Do u think she can adopt a child? Her behaviour been questioned for decades. People still remember her in the car with a infant  kid on her knees. There were magazines saying she is bad mother. And also she probably has to go through checking and all the procedures to adopt. And i am not sure she can pass them successfully... she is not Angelina Jolie what adopted kids all over the world

4 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

she was so self conscious in FTR but I swear the meds that they gave her thro' the con-years made permanent damage, mainly what they did in the end, and add that the way she's using her freedom, its just regressing

Being put in a c-ship for 13 years will do that.

She is living her life right now as a free woman which she of course should.

But when it comes to soliz I wish she would make better choices. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

There's a reason why Adults aren't allowed in child playgrounds in the sense of using the carousels, swings etc (in this case kids trampolines) . Kids think is strange, very weird and can be intimidating. I wouldn't like as a kid to see a random adult playing among us like a KID HERSELF. There's adult playgrounds, even trampolines for adults.

Well, I believe that around kids , adults need to have boundaries not "i'm just like you" But she's like..so stucked in her bubble and I swear I just see her regressing mentally

She loves children and want another child. Her own children do not speak to her as far as I know.

But having another child can be done in so many ways, she doesnt need soliz for that.

She probably thought she was the cool mom 

Im a kid at heart too and love children. Its a 50-50 if I would have joined.

Most kids (the younger) dont give a **** about looks, if youre unemployment etc. They dont hurt you like adults do - and she has had A LOT of that.

But if course, I get your point. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

that is not even the worse but the fact she's using a playground only for kids using the card 'im britney spears' to get an exception. there's a reason why Adults aren't allowed in child playgrounds in the sense of using the carousels, swings etc (in this case kids trampolines) . Kids think is strange, very weird and can be intimidating. I wouldn't like as a kid to see a random adult playing among us like a KID HERSELF. There's adult playgrounds, even trampolines for adults.

Except that it’s perfectly acceptable for adults to use the trampolines at Sky Zone or other trampoline parks. I’ve done it and had THE best time. Why should kids have all the fun?

In the future, may I suggest doing a quick google search before shooting off at the mouth and unnecessarily making a fool of yourself? 

• Like 7
20 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

You say all of that and it sounds good and all, but you critique and judge Paul. He nay have a story we do not know about. It is like you forget Britney has trauma and that effects everyone differently.

I have more to say but not in THIS thread :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

Wtf.  I'm not buying that.  You remind me of one of those "I'm a ped****e because I was mo****ed" creeps.  There's something called personal responsibility, which Paul does not have.  He CHOSE to assault someone with a loaded weapon.  No one put a gun to his head and forced him to do that.  HE CHOSE THAT.

On 8/10/2024 at 3:25 AM, spreadmywings said:

and there was people here on exhale few days ago claiming Britney is highly intelligent:

She's not. Many  intelligent people make BAD decisions because there's no one perfect but Britney is beyond bad decisions . many is from mental healthy issue and I sympathy with that but its also clear from her IG captions and what's she doing with her freedom, she's not that brilliant too. She likes tacky. always did. she's very limited, insecure and lacks self aware and also social/world awareness, She's not even being smart in her little bubble

and to people here saying "she looks healthy" :

really? she looks like someone who is eating too much junk food, her hair is a mess, her clothes stolen from a 15y girl. In a overall she looks unclean, unhealthy and someone who does not care about her mental and physical. But yeah keep praising

I received a warning and penalty points for this comment... So me not agreeing she's highly intelligent and that she does not look healthy (i even explained in other comment that I did not say she's fat nor I think that) but wtv...

@Princessmimi you don't like me anymore but I still love you :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

I received a warning and penalty points for this comment... So me not agreeing she's highly intelligent and that she does not look healthy (i even explained in other comment that I did not say she's fat nor I think that) but wtv...

@Princessmimi you don't like me anymore but I still love you :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

You received warning points for that?  :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Sending you hugs :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 3

I'm happy for her and all... I know she just want to be around kids, and since her were taken away I know why she is doing this... :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:  BUT I just love how Britney forgot that she has FANS. And that we are also the ones who helped her getting out of the conservatorship... and she just forgot about us. LOVE THAT :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:  :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 1
On 8/10/2024 at 9:50 PM, spreadmywings said:

I really think trampoline parks are the exceptions. I’ve seen plenty of parents bring their kids and jump around themselves (not necessarily with their kids either). It’s one of those places that’s really for the entire family, not just kids. 

• Like 1
On 8/10/2024 at 10:50 PM, spreadmywings said:

What....? SkyZone is for all ages. I've been plenty of times to SkyZone. Of all the things to criticize her, this is not it.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.