Britney History: L'Oreal Summer Music Mania festival & 2009 Teen Choice Awards

Omg I was like 10-11 2009-I remember watching the teen choice awards and almost crying, cuz Britney was getting praises by EVERYONE that I grew up with watching on tv, and I didn’t care about ANYONE else just Britney  Spears,  didn’t give a f about high school musical, Hanna Montana and everyone else,:imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: I loved them tho :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: but my queen was there :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

I also remember  the teen choice awards 2008 that Miley Cyrus won with 7 things over gimme more, I was mad.  I DID CRIED :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

edit: I’m back:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: because it haunted me for a week when Britney lost that nomination, I even remember asking my mom if Britney can be sad by losing a nomination, 1:41:47

but Miley was hosting and Hannah Montana also, whatever :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

Edited by Imnotcrazy
  • Love 7
48 minutes ago, Imnotcrazy said:

Omg I was like 10-11 2009-I remember watching the teen choice awards and almost crying, cuz Britney was getting praises by EVERYONE that I grow up watching, and I didn’t care about ANYONE else just Britney  Spears,  didn’t give a f about high school musical, Hanna Montana and everyone else,:imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: I loved them tho :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: but my queen was there :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

I also remember  the teen choice awards 2008 that Miley Cyrus won with 7 things over gimme more, I was mad.  I DID CRIED :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

edit: I’m back:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: because it haunted me for a week when Britney lost that nomination time, I even remember asking my mom if Britney can be sad by losing a nomination, 1:41:47

but Miley was hosting and Hannah Montana also, whatever :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

Gimme More on Teen Choice Awards... :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: Confused Thinking GIF

It seems so adult for me.

Edited by Fita
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods

I didnt see the summer music festival when it came on but I do remember the 2009 teen choice awards

especially cause I was a teen and I thought it was cool that the biggest teen star at the time (Miley) was presenting to

the ultimate teen popstar Britney.

I also remember that Miley performed Party In The USA on an ice cream thing with a pole and they compared her to Britney in a magazine. Oh if only they knew how wild Miley would actually become a few years later lmao :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 2

I want to buried in my 2003 bedroom with a cd player playing baby One more time, oops I did It again, Britney and an In the zone on repeat while I look at this poster. Those years I was so freaking happy fir the future.

spacer.png

then I become an corporate office employee with a dead end life. Britney couldn’t manage to heal after 2003 anyways..

16 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

I didnt see the summer music festival when it came on but I do remember the 2009 teen choice awards

especially cause I was a teen and I thought it was cool that the biggest teen star at the time (Miley) was presenting to

the ultimate teen popstar Britney.

I also remember that Miley performed Party In The USA on an ice cream thing with a pole and they compared her to Britney in a magazine. Oh if only they knew how wild Miley would actually become a few years later lmao :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Nice memory. Yeah that Teen Choice Awards appearance gave me goosebumps she felt so legendary walking on stage like that. 

16 hours ago, Captain Marvel said:

I remember that summer music festival and recorded her performances on VHS.  That’s how old I am. :thelook_pissed_mad_judging_bow_blue_cheerleader_judging:

Omg sameeeee! I used to have an old chest full of VHS tapes where I recorded literally everything Britney did. :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

11 hours ago, Fab britney said:

I remember her website accidentally announcing this as a performance and we were all shocked and excited cause we thought she’d never do an award show again and then they were like oops whoa whoa we meant appearance and it was like go figure :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Wow! I actually don’t remember them doing this, but it wouldn’t surprise me. I’m sure the meltdowns were iconic. 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
13 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Nice memory. Yeah that Teen Choice Awards appearance gave me goosebumps she felt so legendary walking on stage like that. 

Omg sameeeee! I used to have an old chest full of VHS tapes where I recorded literally everything Britney did. :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

Wow! I actually don’t remember them doing this, but it wouldn’t surprise me. I’m sure the meltdowns were iconic. 

Exactly!

I used to love the Teen Choice Awards.

I wonder if they still even have it anymore.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.