Britney Demos with JR about to leak (+ ton other artists)

5 hours ago, Brother Shawn said:

Don’t mean to be a Debbie downer but I highly doubt it’ll leak. If anything, One or two songs at most and it will be the most basic or unfinished ones. It’s just too good to be true. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

What songs has JR worked on?

EDIT: wait, they dated? I don’t remember this guy. He was hot but what a d-bag.

spacer.png

WWW.HOLLYWOOD.COM

Music producer Jonathan 'J.R.' Rotem ditched Britney Spears when she was caught on camera wearing no...

d bags are Britney's type :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: He is so hot lmao 

I'm not getting my hopes up for this but i'll be watching :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Edited by PlatinumB
2 hours ago, YellowPaperSun said:

We also have a screenshot from Lyrica's folder with the Off The Wall demo for Ashley Tisdale and the Everybody demo we all know

This box is 100% being passed, is just a matter of time until it falls into the right hands and it leaks :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:spacer.png

I can't believe Off The Wall leaked after 15 years lol

1 hour ago, Mutya said:

I can't believe Off The Wall leaked after 15 years lol

well, it didn't fully leak yet, it's still incomplete, the thing is missing half of the bridge and the last chorus, that new version is also edited and mixed with lyrica's demo during some parts for some reason

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Edited by YellowPaperSun
typo

I know this guy is a POS, but I HAVE always been curious about the songs they did. She was so passionate and involved around that time, she became super involved with ITZ and then more and more involved with Mona Lisa, The Original Doll, Someday, these sessions… 

I also wanna hear what she did with Fred Durst. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: And I’m probably the only fan of that snippet here, but I would love for Don’t U Pity Me to leak… her voice sounds so good there. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Brother Shawn said:

Don’t mean to be a Debbie downer but I highly doubt it’ll leak. If anything, One or two songs at most and it will be the most basic or unfinished ones. It’s just too good to be true. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

What songs has JR worked on?

EDIT: wait, they dated? I don’t remember this guy. He was hot but what a d-bag.

spacer.png

WWW.HOLLYWOOD.COM

Music producer Jonathan 'J.R.' Rotem ditched Britney Spears when she was caught on camera wearing no...

Yes, apparently they were dating and had been recording some music around 2007. 

britney-spears-goes-shopping-in-rite-aid

• Love 2
5 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I know this guy is a POS, but I HAVE always been curious about the songs they did. She was so passionate and involved around that time, she became super involved with ITZ and then more and more involved with Mona Lisa, The Original Doll, Someday, these sessions… 

I also wanna hear what she did with Fred Durst. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: And I’m probably the only fan of that snippet here, but I would love for Don’t U Pity Me to leak… her voice sounds so good there. 

I'm curious but idk I always thought he was not that good of a producer maybe those songs are really that bad. 911 is a fun unreleased tho and I like Everybody too.

I just remembered that he and DJ premier did the whole Back To Basics album

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

I'm curious but idk I always thought he was not that good of a producer maybe those songs are really that bad. 911 is a fun unreleased tho and I like Everybody too.

I just remembered that he and DJ premier did the whole Back To Basics album

He’s a terrible producer. One of my least favorite to ever do it. Literally all he does is take existing hit songs and writes new lyrics over them, when he doesn’t use samples all his original productions are trash. 

Also he wasn’t a part of Back To Basics lol. Are you thinking of Linda Perry? She produced the entire second disc. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.