Blake Lively wears Britney's iconic Versace dress at the premiere of her new film "It Ends With Us"

2 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

They added a panel of extra fabric on the side to get it to fit Blake. It looks beautiful on her, and it was a nice tribute to honor Britney, but it kind of sucks that the dress was altered.

I saw a picture of the side of the dress on the Instagram story of the Britneysvault account, let me see if the link will work:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/britneysvault/3429024504127965302?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MTFreXNlc2lidThtbA==

It is completely disrespectful is what it is, and how fans are on board is beyond me. Blake literally admits the dress should be displayed in a Smithsonian, yet she still went ahead and had it altered to fit her and wore it…

1 hour ago, monalisaney81 said:

Britney makes Blake look so average. I’m tired of all these starlets trying to have a moment by replicating Britneys iconic moments. Like what ever happened go originality? Start making your own moments ladies! Wearing Britneys actual dress, which Blake even says should be in a Smithsonian and yet squeeze her *** into it. Smh 

This ^^^ Couldn't agree more!

Britney makes Blake look so average. I’m tired of all these starlets trying to have a moment by replicating Britneys iconic moments. Like what ever happened go originality? Start making your own moments ladies! Wearing Britneys actual dress, which Blake even says should be in a Smithsonian and yet squeeze her *** into it. Smh 

I hope Britney drags her ***. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Britney social media team contacts you for her wild takes on Instagram and now Twitter?

The nonsense here reminds me some Britney rants lol.

It's a homage, if Britney keeps complaining about every person praising her only haters will talk about the woman.

I don't know why some of you guys want Britney to embarrass herself dragging celebrities like a D list housewife reality star.

Why feed her with more hate? 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

It is completely disrespectful is what it is, and how fans are on board is beyond me. Blake literally admits the dress should be displayed in a Smithsonian, yet she still went ahead and had it altered to fit her and wore it…

I wonder where Blake got the dress from? Maybe after she's done with it she will restore it and auction it off. But as far as I know it hasn't been in a museum, so the best hope we have is that Hard Rock puts it on display in one of their properties. 

2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

🙄 so today I woke up, drinking a cup of coffee right?? Because DUHH 🤪 and I was thinking about the world and my cute little puppy, because let’s be real guys, dogs are better than humans, am I right? 🌺🌺🌺 anyway as I was chewing my Tillamook cheese 😜😜😜😜😜 I saw a dumb blonde BIRD appearing on my window and the little BLONDE DUMB BIRD was oooohhh sooo nice 🙄🙄🙄🙄, because hypocrisy doesn’t exist anymore 🕺👏🏻💃🏼🎵🤡🎯 anyway guysss!!!! Have a happy Wednesday!!!!!!!! And don’t forget to be nice!!!! By the way I love Janet Jackson she’s the real deal!!!!!! 

Spot. On.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

I knew it wouldn’t be long before someone turned this into something negative…

spacer.png

Please stop with the dramatics. It’s just a frickin dress! It’s not even one of Britney’s more iconic looks, she probably forgot she even wore it. Blake is obviously a huge Britney stan, that’s why she jokingly said it belongs in the Smithsonian. She wasn’t trying to be disrespectful at all. It’s nothing more than a sweet little homage and she had nothing but the kindest words for Britney. You’re acting like she took the original Oops catsuit, chopped it up into little pieces, then took a huge dump on it.

:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

I'm still trying to understand what's wrong with this tribute. At what point did Blake disrespect Britney? The dress fits her well and her words about Britney are really adorable. What's wrong?

I think it's strange. Not right or wrong. I understood why many celebrities were wearing pink post Barbie. I don't understand the statement being made by paying a tribute here. 

20 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

I'm still trying to understand what's wrong with this tribute. At what point did Blake disrespect Britney? The dress fits her well and her words about Britney are really adorable. What's wrong?

Nothing wrong... The sad thing is that we already expect another nonsense rant because apparently people should forget Britney completely, not use her songs anymore,  not pay homage to her iconic looks,  not to mention her name at all.

Some fans wants Britney to be this bitter person, they have fun with her "shady" personality... they don’t realize it only makes her look bad and unhinged. 

2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

🙄 so today I woke up, drinking a cup of coffee right?? Because DUHH 🤪 and I was thinking about the world and my cute little puppy, because let’s be real guys, dogs are better than humans, am I right? 🌺🌺🌺 anyway as I was chewing my Tillamook cheese 😜😜😜😜😜 I saw a dumb blonde BIRD appearing on my window and the little BLONDE DUMB BIRD was oooohhh sooo nice 🙄🙄🙄🙄, because hypocrisy doesn’t exist anymore 🕺👏🏻💃🏼🎵🤡🎯 anyway guysss!!!! Have a happy Wednesday!!!!!!!! And don’t forget to be nice!!!! By the way I love Janet Jackson she’s the real deal!!!!!! 

Fake News, i didn’t post that with my phone 💕👙 PS Jamie Lyn you’re still a rat. Have a blessed day

• Haha 3

Britney fans are so annoying.  I'm pretty sure that she, halsey and all the other girls who praise her are genuine. Imitation is flattering. Madonna had a whole marilyn monroe styled era. This happens with true icons. They grew up with her just like we did. They are no different than you other than being stars now, while you find something to complain about on the internet.  I think she looks great. She may have auditioned for the role. Honestly, I don't think blake would be a horrible choice. I honestly think millie bobby brown would be great too though

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.