Britney Spears Isn’t Relevant Anymore.

Those of you that criticize her absence are not seeing the bigger picture. She has been through a lot. If she never makes music or performs again I will still be a fan cause I love her for the person she is more than anything else. 

Neither is this thread. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Spoiler

I get your point but... she made headlines for her memoir which was a huge success, so people are interested

then she's constantly talked about here

the hotel incident and stuff have made news headlines

McKenzie Coan said she's a huge fan of Britney and that came on the news too

9 hours ago, Emil87 said:

But thinking she’s not currently important is just an opinion, not a fact.

The biggest studios in Hollywood wouldn’t be fighting over the rights to her biopic and paying her 8 figures if she wasn’t currently “important”. 

Exactly.

Britney's story is a tale of success, failure, the ultimate betrayal and all that comes with those things.

To think that someone who has had such a huge career, which has spanned several decades, and having been one of the most controversial artists (through her own mistakes and from the input of others) in recent times automatically becomes irrelevant because "they say so" seems a bit delulu, to be honest.
:whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Bingjmljr said:

She doesn’t want to perform. She’s inactive on instagram. She’s not doing anything that deserves attention. Why do the fans care more then she does?

I came on here thinking this would be another fan complaining over what she does but you kinda have a point.

she’s not irrelevant at all. But she truly hasn’t done anything big that deserves attention (apart from the book)… so I don’t know why fans care that much over her reputation or what she’s doing when she clearly doesn’t care herself. Some stans live vicariously through her success instead of doing something with their lives.

Edited by knee Queen of pop

But don’t you think that it is what she wants afterall? She literally says in her book that fame is nothing. I don’t think she would be posting all the stuff on her social media if she is propelled to be relevant. She made a rant about it so it’s what she wants. 

For current generations she's not 'it' and she does not add nothing new on industry nowadays BUT Britney will always be relevant in pop music . She made history , she has her name on spotlight like Madonna, Michael Jackson etc. She's immortal in that sense. this is not irrelevant.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.