Did you ever like Jamie Lynn

I liked Jamie Lynn. I bought her music. I was hoping she would make a name for herself in the country scene. I wasn’t a Zoey fan. I thought she was a sweetheart and was super close to her big sister. 
not popular opinion: But I hope they can mend fences and be close. Maybe I am immature for hoping that. They have both experienced a lot. 

Edited by LordofTheMoodRing
  • Love 1
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, Jibreel said:

I feel I really need to read her book and Lynnes book also. Anyone wanna say anything to people who haven't read her book but who are going to?

I read the book out of morbid curiosity and she dedicates alot of the book including a whole chapter to bashing Britney and making her look bad.

10 hours ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

I never paid much attention to her as her personality seemed a bit obnoxious for my taste, but I was actually planning to go to see her perform at the Oregon Jamboree country music festival in the summer of 2018. She was set to headline the kickoff party, which was free to attend, but she canceled last minute. 🙄

spacer.png

I'd rather buy a ticket to sit in an empty field

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.