Do you think Britney and Paris still hang out?

1 hour ago, zone_ said:

Yup. Not a coincidence she started spiraling when Larry arranged for them to meet for publicity and the ton of bad press that came with it. Then Paris publicly making fun of her, calling her the animal, even was seen hooking up with K-Fed.

Britney knows Paris since 2002 and I believe it was George Maloof who reunited them in 2006.

Britney and Paris in October 2002:

spacer.png

Edited by Fay1981
1 hour ago, Fay1981 said:

Britney knows Paris since 2002 and I believe it was George Maloof who reunited them in 2006.

spacer.png

They briefly met around then but weren't friends and didn't actually know each other. She wasn't with Britney at that 2002 event, she's only in the background of that one pic trying to get attention off of her as usual.

It was Larry's idea to have them go out in 2006 after her divorce for publicity when they were both at the Maloof's resort.

3 hours ago, Fay1981 said:

spacer.png

I don’t think their friendship was ever that deep, except for that very short stint in 2006.

They ran into each other in 2002 and 2003, but that’s it.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, MarshallMathers said:

I don’t think their friendship was ever that deep, except for that very short stint in 2006.

They ran into each other in 2002 and 2003, but that’s it.

They strike me as surface level friends; like they hang out every once in a while and while hanging out they probably just engage in small talk ('how are your babies?', 'what's new with you?', blah blah) and that's fine! Not every friendship needs to be deep. 

• Like 1
On 8/18/2024 at 2:32 PM, zone_ said:

Yup. Not a coincidence she started spiraling when Larry arranged for them to meet for publicity and the ton of bad press that came with it. Then Paris publicly making fun of her, calling her the animal, even was seen hooking up with K-Fed.

Nothing good came out of it and she’s not known for being a good person. Their only link since then has been a few times due to Cade who's shady as ****.

Weird how some still try to rewrite history about her and act like they were ever actually friends almost twenty years later :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

You are sounding like either you are Britney or someone close to her, or someone who knows more than the public.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, TTrouble said:

At this point, are you guys even fans? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

“We don’t talk about that in particular.”

I doubt they are each other’s “rocks” and I wouldn’t be surprised if they have a more surface-level friendship. That’s OK.

I had the equivalent of a “girl’s night” with college friends recently. We aren’t BFFLs. Sometimes we go a few years without seeing each other.

Edited by MarshallMathers
On 8/18/2024 at 11:58 PM, MarshallMathers said:

No.

Britney doesn’t seem like she has many deep friendships.

Paris seems to take advantage of the “iconic” pictures and stories from 2006.

I believe Christina Aguilera when she called Britney a “lost little girl” who needed guidance as far back as 2003. And I think Paris and everyone else knows this.

I think maintaining a consistent friendship with Britney would be extremely difficult.

I honestly don't think Britbey is easy to be friends with and it's a very one sided friendship... 

I think Britney goes and hangs with whoever benefits her (or whoever she thinks benefits her) as they tend to be complete opposites... and doesn't maintain friendships. 

I imagine her texts to her friends to be wild too, like one day "from: Britney.  Do you like Selena Gomez or Kate Blanchett" after a prolonged period of no contact :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Edited by Mayenaise

Nah. Paris has always been a big Britney supporter but I think even Paris knows there’s mental stuff going on with Britney and she’s struggling. I think at first they talked and saw each other but I feel like after her divorce things got worse. There’s reasons so many people have left Britney’s life the past few years. 

2 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

You are sounding like either you are Britney or someone close to her, or someone who knows more than the public.

All this was public lol. It’s all from articles about Britney and I have receipts for everything. Paris caused nothing but drama and had a really bad impact on her life in that brief time they went out

That’s why I always laugh whenever someone thinks they were “friends” or thinks Paris actually cared for her when it was known to be the opposite despite what she claims now. Especially when their only contact since 2006 (which was only a few days) was a few times due to Cade

On 8/18/2024 at 4:09 PM, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

I think they are.  I dont see my best friends all the time but when we do. 

🥬

🍾🍾🥂🥂

⛷️🎿

🧇🥞🧇🥞

🕶️🕶️

Finally someone who thinks they are still friends and hang out. I mean, Britney spoke nicely of Paris in the book, she and Britney are friends. :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.