Do you think Britney and Paris still hang out?

The last time I recall any mention of it or some proof was when Britney was photographed by paparazzi leaving Paris Hilton's home.

:typing_keyboard_computer:

I love their friendship. I think seeing pap pictures of them hanging out together still would be well received by B's fans, too. 

britney-spears-paris-hilton-lindsay-loha

Do we think they are hanging out or are even still in touch? 

Paris did attend Britney's wedding to Sam recently as well. 

269886-paris-hilton-reveals-why-she-turn

What do YOU think, or do you not even care? 🤭

Paris-Hilton-Britney-Spears-birthday-120

Discuss...

Tell Tea Time GIF by VH1

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's my opinion... I don't think they hang out anymore. And I'd say I doubt there is a true deep friendship, really. In the book Britney doesn't talk about Paris in a meaninful way, more like a party friend. Maybe Paris is very caring towards Britney and then we'll never know. And a friendship that goes beyond being seein in public together seems to be a real deal, like, the best thing.

Edited by Fita
  • Like 1
On 8/4/2024 at 7:37 PM, JayTawndre said:

The last time I recall any mention of it or some proof was when Britney was photographed by paparazzi leaving Paris Hilton's home.

:typing_keyboard_computer:

I love their friendship. I think seeing pap pictures of them hanging out together still would be well received by B's fans, too. 

britney-spears-paris-hilton-lindsay-loha

Do we think they are hanging out or are even still in touch? 

Paris did attend Britney's wedding to Sam recently as well. 

269886-paris-hilton-reveals-why-she-turn

What do YOU think, or do you not even care? 🤭

Paris-Hilton-Britney-Spears-birthday-120

Discuss...

Tell Tea Time GIF by VH1

Who?

20240818-224114.jpg

20240818-223540.jpg

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Paris has always been loyal to Britney, and Britney spoke positively about her in the book.

But I think if they did hang out regularly, Paris would definitely let us know about it. 

The subtle shade, i like it  :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Haha 3
57 minutes ago, BPI said:

At the time when Britney started dating Paris it was the beginning of the decline....

Yup. Not a coincidence she started spiraling when Larry arranged for them to meet for publicity and the ton of bad press that came with it. Then Paris publicly making fun of her, calling her the animal, even was seen hooking up with K-Fed.

Nothing good came out of it and she’s not known for being a good person. Their only link since then has been a few times due to Cade who's shady as ****.

Weird how some still try to rewrite history about her and act like they were ever actually friends almost twenty years later :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

No.

Britney doesn’t seem like she has many deep friendships.

Paris seems to take advantage of the “iconic” pictures and stories from 2006.

I believe Christina Aguilera when she called Britney a “lost little girl” who needed guidance as far back as 2003. And I think Paris and everyone else knows this.

I think maintaining a consistent friendship with Britney would be extremely difficult.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.