Has Britney had a nose job?

6 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

spacer.png

She’s had several. You’re new here so I’ll give you a pass, but this has been discussed to death here.

Her first nose job was perfect and she should have stopped there. For a while it looked not so great but it looks normal now.

I read once that your nose never stops growing. If that’s true, I’m pretty f-ucked. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

She is not new here, she claims to be yeah, but we know she is an old, very old member. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Edited by Agyness
2 minutes ago, Agyness said:

She is not new here, she claims to be yeah, but we know she is an old, very old member. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

I joined around 3 days ago. 

I have made around 5 new topics to discuss as I am new and making an effort.

its becoming pretty clear there is a-lot of old bitter spice girls that clearly don't welcome new people.

I came on here because my life is hard atm and this was my little break away. I'm getting fed up. I'm leaving! I

• Love 3
  • Like 2
34 minutes ago, JessFan89 said:

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

I joined around 3 days ago. 

I have made around 5 new topics to discuss as I am new and making an effort.

its becoming pretty clear there is a-lot of old bitter spice girls that clearly don't welcome new people.

I came on here because my life is hard atm and this was my little break away. I'm getting fed up. I'm leaving! I

Sorry to hear things are tough at the moment, I hope they improve soon. You should be able to ask a question without being jumped on!! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Sorry to hear things are tough at the moment, I hope they improve soon. You should be able to ask a question without being jumped on!! 

But no one jumped on them? Emil said they gave them a pass even though the topic has been discussed to death on exhale.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

But no one jumped on them? Emil said they gave them a pass even though the topic has been discussed to death on exhale.

It was more the comment that said the person was an old member who had been on here for a long time. And even just saying you give someone a pass seems a bit hostile, but I admit that might just be my over sensitivity! 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I agree. Some things are not too obvious for everyone here. Sorry!

For example, I'm not a fan since 1999. So once in a while I find stuff that I didn't know.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, Fita said:

I agree. Some things are not too obvious for everyone here. Sorry!

For example, I'm not a fan since 1999. So once in a while I find stuff that I didn't know.

Yes exactly! 💕 Not everyone knows every single thing about Britney. I always think people should never be afraid of asking questions, this OP asked in good faith and wasn’t being rude so there’s no need to respond in a hostile way to them! 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.