The biopic announcement is just a desperate move from Cade to distract us from the fact that she is dating Paul

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

As a journalist you should know Britney herself teased something was coming weeks ago.

Or are you a TMZ journalist? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Britney herself where?

Are you the same kind of people who thought she wrote the apology to Halsey and interviewed a taste? lol

Edited by NJ jeans

I wonder what Britney's behavior will be like during the production process of this film. This is a huge project, the biggest related to her since her comeback in 2008. It needs to be taken seriously by her and her team. She has to leave this sub-celebrity aura aside and reserve herself more. In addition to actually getting involved with the project, being active in every detail. After all, it is her life that the film will talk about. There will probably be several invitations for her to talk about the film and what it will be like? Will Cade continue to respond to emails as if he were her? Will she refuse to go to the premiere in the same way she refused to go to the musical and the now-dead The Zone? A few questions and no clear answers to any of them. But whatever the case, things will have to change from now on, or you can be sure that this film will be a big mistake and another negative mark on her image.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Google is the best thing created 

Am I Right Blake Shelton GIF by The Voice

I honestly never cared to look him up. I thought he was just another little  weasel who’d attached to her and had no back story haha. I’ve even defended him on here saying Britney likes him, leave him be but no seas Cortes :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

11 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

I wonder what Britney's behavior will be like during the production process of this film. This is a huge project, the biggest related to her since her comeback in 2008. It needs to be taken seriously by her and her team. She has to leave this sub-celebrity aura aside and reserve herself more. In addition to actually getting involved with the project, being active in every detail. After all, it is her life that the film will talk about. There will probably be several invitations for her to talk about the film and what it will be like? Will Cade continue to respond to emails as if he were her? Will she refuse to go to the premiere in the same way she refused to go to the musical and the now-dead The Zone? A few questions and no clear answers to any of them. But whatever the case, things will have to change from now on, or you can be sure that this film will be a big mistake and another negative mark on her image.

If she has simply signed the rights away to it (not for certain about the facts) she might have little to no say and just get a big cheque at the end of it all? I honestly don’t see her being involved at all. I hope she is though! 

But I thought Cade was sabotaging her by posting negative things onto her social? :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: So is he doing damage control  for her or is he trying to damage her reputation? Lol Y’all make no sense. And even if the movie announcement is a distraction, the movie is still happening…so its not like its a lie. He is the only one savaging her career at this point (which is in her best interest to keep intact so she can fund her lifestyle), while she does the most to destroy it.

Edited by monalisaney81
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

You make good points here. We're talking about a project that involves millions of dollars and one of the biggest movie studios in Hollywood. This is not something to joke about. 

My guess is that they're sure about this contract. I remember Britney o Larry saying she was asked to sign some sort of commitment contract too coz she would change her mind the following day.

She needs to cut the **** and stop fooling around, honestly. She will be required to provide feedback, visit the set, talk to the writers. This is her book adaptation and her life being told. If she did not want any of this, she could have just refused and moved on. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.