Britney announces new biopic with Oscar-winning producer Marc Platt

11 minutes ago, Ashwin said:

Great news but what a lackluster announcement. She has the worst PR team. Wouldve been great to get some pics like Madonna recently re-writing her script or something along those lines. When will we evet get professional Britney images again?

Yeah, it's embarrassing and a disappointment. Cade sucks as a friend, as a manager, as a human being. He's trash and will always be trash. It's unfortunate Britney keeps him around...Ahh how glorious would it be if she had a strong PR, Marketing and Management team behind her. Anyway, I hope she's involved somehow besides selling the rights of the book. I hope certain aspects that were left off the book are included in the movie.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I just realized we're probably getting a new compilation album of sorts for the movie soundtrack. Maybe a collection of Britney songs + other artists, kinda like Crossroads. Perhaps even a new remix 

I hope she releases UNRELEASED songs or new versions of the songs...Because at this point we've had dozens of compilations, and always with the same songs.

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I just realized we're probably getting a new compilation album of sorts for the movie soundtrack. Maybe a collection of Britney songs + other artists, kinda like Crossroads. Perhaps even a new remix 

The movie soundtrack will most likely be the actress' voice with new arrangements. I don't expect Britney's vocals in the songs or maybe a mix of both. I know they used Whitney's vocals in the biopic but it felt weird. 

I do hope she works on a new song for the movie, specially for the best original song nomination at the academy awards. That'd be glorious :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Edited by Pablitonizer
  • Love 2
Just now, King B. said:

Sony Pictures must be pissed. Would have been pretty obvious as she is with Sony

Definitely! But I feel Universal Pictures put LOADS of money into this deal. I expect the movie's budget to be about $80-100 Millions, so I imagine they expect this movie to be a massive hit 

Whats the point of this? She wants everyone to hear her story? Then why doesnt she just sit and do a big interview by telling everything if thats the purpose? She had a good opportunity for this, everyone was focused on her but she preferred dancing in her living room.

And now this movie? Why exactly?

it feels like a quick cash grab to me. 

Edited by 3Pney
  • Love 1
Just now, 3Pney said:

Whats the point of this? She wants everyone to hear her story? Then why doesnt she just sit and do a big interview by telling everything? She had a good opportunity for this, everyone was focused on her but she preferred dancing in her living room. And now this movie? Why exactly?

it feels like a quick cash grab to me. 

I mean, it's a movie/biopic based on the book, that's already released. I would have also preferred a documentary similar to what Demi and Bieber did with just them in front of a camera on Youtube... But she doesn't want to be in front of the public eye, so I think this is the most we are going to get. 

Wow this was unexpected! But i'm here for it. There will be massive shoes to fill, casting a Britney would be very difficult to achieve.

I'm sure it will be an inspirational story and with Britney's music, the ice on the cake.

Maybe Britney herself can appear in the movie at the end so she can give her thought on her life at the moment.

There's plenty of time to get this right. I hope by the time this starts she's in a great head space to be involved, no drama, no fellons, nothing negative. Bring it on Brit. :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.