Britney announces new biopic with Oscar-winning producer Marc Platt

13 minutes ago, Agyness said:

Universal has obtained the permission to use her music for the film and possibly its promotional materials. But this doesn't mean they own the rights but rather that they have paid for the right to use her songs for a specific period and purpose, that's all. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

Ok, I was thinking 8 figures wasn’t enough to outright buy her catalog, considering Katy sold hers for like 200 million and she’s not nearly as prolific.

Thank you for clarifying. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

she may have sold the rights to them, it sounds like

Universal Pictures is not Universal Music. They're just licensing her catalogue to use it in the movie. Can you imagine recreating 'Oops' video music without the actual song? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Great news but what a lackluster announcement. She has the worst PR team. Wouldve been great to get some pics like Madonna recently re-writing her script or something along those lines. When will we evet get professional Britney images again?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Ashwin said:

Great news but what a lackluster announcement. She has the worst PR team. Wouldve been great to get some pics like Madonna recently re-writing her script or something along those lines. When will we evet get professional Britney images again?

True! Or a picture with director Jon M Chu... she really needs to start getting her **** together, she HAS to attend the world premiere :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

Universal Pictures is not Universal Music. They're just licensing her catalogue to use it in the movie. Can you imagine recreating 'Oops' video music without the actual song? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

yep, you are correct, I misread. Thanks for clarifying, bb!

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

It will just be a carbon copy of the book she didn't even want to record and read herself.

So much of the book wasn't true. Like JL being married and divorced to her first boyfriend. Or her stating her real hair color is black.I

I hope they have researchers this time

• Love 1
  • Like 1

👎🎬 OMG, here we go AGAIN! Another trashy biopic full of LIES! 😡🤯 How many times do I have to say it? THIS. ISN'T. MY. STORY. They keep making up drama that never happened! 💔💔 It's disgusting how people profit off my pain and spread fake news about my life 😤👿 I'm DONE with this nonsense! #NotMyStory #FakeBiopic #RespectMyTruth #SoOverThis #GetARealJob #LeaveMeAlone

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
Just now, KrisJ said:

👎🎬 OMG, here we go AGAIN! Another trashy biopic full of LIES! 😡🤯 How many times do I have to say it? THIS. ISN'T. MY. STORY. They keep making up drama that never happened! 💔💔 It's disgusting how people profit off my pain and spread fake news about my life 😤👿 I'm DONE with this nonsense! #NotMyStory #FakeBiopic #RespectMyTruth #SoOverThis #GetARealJob #LeaveMeAlone

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.