*****cat Dolls Reunion Could Be Closer Than You Think, According to Robin Antin

Nah, Nicole will just do it to compensate for her failed solo career and throw everyone else under the bus as fast as one can say reunion.

I really wonder how she still happens in the media with the masked singer etc. She hasn't toured in decades, didn't release music in decades, had single performances (which were great) here and there. But her main job isn't being a singer or performer at all.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, YellowPaperSun said:

@jordanmiller please, stop censoring swear words, or at least pvssy, it's ridiculous that we're not even being allowed to say the PCD's name without being censored 

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

ik. in a POP music forum, so we have people saying bussycat dolls uncensored has me weak 💀. thats a joke lol

17 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Omg I was just listening to react.

i hope that they could at least leak the tracks on their album they never released before going on tour 

They never recorded any tracks. React was Nicole’s song they added the dolls vocals to last minute. There was no money to pay for new songs yet. They were depending on the touring to do well to finance new music.

14 hours ago, Fita said:

But their last single flopped (too bad, I like it)

It didn’t flop. It did okay internationally but then literally a month later the pandemic happened. Granted the song was probably never gonna be number one on the Billboard Hot 100, but they couldn’t even perform the song in America. The GP didn’t even know they reunited. They hadn’t released a song in a decade and they were in their 40s. The song was always going to need time to catch on. How was the song supposed to chart under those circumstances?

Despite all that though the song did make an impact in the gay community which was always going to be their main demographic at this phase in their career. So watch your mouth about my dolls :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

13 minutes ago, ainey said:

It didn’t flop. It did okay internationally but then literally a month later the pandemic happened. Granted the song was probably never gonna be number one on the Billboard Hot 100, but they couldn’t even perform the song in America. The GP didn’t even know they reunited. They hadn’t released a song in a decade and they were in their 40s. The song was always going to need time to catch on. How was the song supposed to chart under those circumstances?

Despite all that though the song did make an impact in the gay community which was always going to be their main demographic at this phase in their career. So watch your mouth about my dolls :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

I didn't know about the context, though. Cool. But anyways I don't see it as an offense to say whether something got flopped or not. I do like the song, hun. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree, they just can't seem to get along and get it together even to get a bag.

Same seems to happen with Xscape all they do is fight and now only 3 of them are on the road. 

Too many bruised egos to salvage anything... Also the fact Melody would rather starve than get a Pu ssycat doll bag says a lot! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.