Britney's house was listed for sale ... 6 days ago.

Homes.com has it listed for 7 days on the market.

Either way, TMZ and her team must think we were born yesterday if we're going to believe some hacker did all this, yet went the extra mile to make it legit. And now her team is working with Harvey to refute these type of stories, yet TMZ are the ones trying their damndest to make it seem she should be back in another conservatorship? Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. 

I feel like she is probably looking to sell, reached out to the agents who sold her previous house, it got noticed by fans and they probably freaked and scrambled to take it down. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 2
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Either way, TMZ and her team must think we were born yesterday if we're going to believe some hacker did all this, yet went the extra mile to make it legit. And now her team is working with Harvey to refute these type of stories, yet TMZ are the ones trying their damndest to make it seem she should be back in another conservatorship? Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. 

I feel like she is probably looking to sell, reached out to the agents who sold her previous house, it got noticed by fans and they probably freaked and scrambled to take it down. 

Genius Yes GIF by Bounce

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

We're the most lied to fanbase I swear...

Mad Season 1 GIF by The Good Place

• Like 3

Just speculating here...

What if she herself called these agents last week to sell the house behind everyone's back? Her team found out today and faked this whole hack thing to stop it.

I don't think she's been feeling that great lately. I mean she deactivated her IG and also took Twitter to complain about Lucky video on Friday.

It's her right to do whatever she wants with the house though so I don't know what to think :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I wouldn't be surprised if something unreleased leaks this week to distract us. Remember Make Me video leak in 2019? 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Body ache said:

These are new photos. I’ve never seen them before. She probably really listed her house for sale. Maybe she got a private offer and took down the listing 

out of all theories i can see this one being the most accurate one tbh

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

New theory dropped

I don’t know any details to say whether this could be true or not, but it would make sense! Selling the house quietly at first would delay people from knowing and searching for her new home, right? 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.