Update: Britney's home is NOT listed for sale, MLS was hacked

• Leader
56 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

They couldn’t come up with a better lie? Jordan aren’t you a journalist? You know damn well no website was hacked to list Britneys house. The way you easily let her team lie to you or the way you know the truth & then lie to the fandom on their behalf needs to be studied. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Rude. Reporting what I was told. Doesn’t mean I fully believe it, but I don’t tell people what to think. And for what it’s worth I did respond saying the mls being hacked was sus - btw that claim originated from the listing side. Do with that what you will. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Rude. Reporting what I was told. Doesn’t mean I fully believe it, but I don’t tell people what to think. And for what it’s worth I did respond saying the mls being hacked was sus - btw that claim originated from the listing side. Do with that what you will. 

I wasn’t being rude, I was being real. Try it sometime. 

The realtor who is allegedly attached to the listing also sold her previous home in 2012. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Love 1
  • Like 5
56 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Did you bother to read?:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:
@peacht said they saw the pics of it renovated, they were interested to see how it looked when she lived there.

That was exactly what I was going to reply HAHAHA 

Ppl are stupid af lmao

1 hour ago, Pfefferminz said:

Did you bother to google?

PEOPLE.COM

Britney Spears' previous penthouse, which also touts other celebrity owners, is currently on the market for nearly $7...

Are you blind, illiterate or both?

Does those picture look like they were taken 20+ years ago or does the decoration even look similar to what houses looked at the time? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.