stream my new song “james bond!” Out now!

Hi everyone! I recently released a new song, “james bond!” on all streaming services and would love if you checked it out. 

100% of the proceeds will be donated to the PCRF. thank you to every single person involved in the creation of this track, with a very special thank you to @malakmattarart for giving me permission to use her incredible painting from her "When the World Sleeps" series as the official single artwork.

produced by: myself + @prodbykxng

mixed & mastered by: @prodbyk×ng

guest vocals from: @iamsunraae + @itsjoelanderson

drums/drum recording engineer: @griffin.rhythm

guitar from: @josephpiilonen

lyrics by: me

Edited by rik
  • Love 7
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, rik said:

Hi everyone! I recently released a new song, “james bond!” on all streaming services and would love if you checked it out. 

100% of the proceeds will be donated to the PCRF. thank you to every single person involved in the creation of this track, with a very special thank you to @malakmattarart for giving me permission to use her incredible painting from her "When the World Sleeps" series as the official single artwork.

produced by: myself + @prodbykxng

mixed & mastered by: @prodbyk×ng

guest vocals from: @iamsunraae + @itsjoelanderson

drums/drum recording engineer: @griffin.rhythm

guitar from: @josephpiilonen

lyrics by: me

:shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

Omg thank you so much! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Is it also on Tidal?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, rik said:

PLEASE 😭🤍 love you

Soooooo, I'm in love with it! The whole aesthetic, especially with the puppies that perfectly match the title of the song, is amazing. I liked it, honestly!:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Have you tried uploading the song on TikTok? I think you should promote there too.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Listening right now and it's so light and airy @rik:cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

You have such a beautiful voice! I mean it! I would love to see it on a upbeat Pop track one day. But this experimental sound you have is so organic and refreshing. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

We still need to collaborate :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Well done!

Game Show Yes GIF by ABC Network

You are such a wonderful producer Jay. I agree we do need to collaborate the next time I am in LA, if I remember correctly that’s where you are? I would love for us to hang out and then create in a really cool space 🤍 we could get Denny’s too LOL. 

I really appreciate you taking the time to listen to my music. I do have some news- I will be experimenting with more trip hop beats in the near future, which is a little more poppy!! I do love pop music and need to delve into that fully sometime soon though 

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍 thanks for listening Jay 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Fita said:

.Is that your voice? It's beautiful.

It is my voice!! 🤍 thank you for the lovely comparison. Really love that track. I appreciate you listening to this and supporting  🖤❤️🤍💚

2 hours ago, Style. said:

Soooooo, I'm in love with it! The whole aesthetic, especially with the puppies that perfectly match the title of the song, is amazing. I liked it, honestly!:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Have you tried uploading the song on TikTok? I think you should promote there too.

I love you so much!!!  I’m so glad you love it 🤍😭 you have a great ear and I really respect it a lot. I have uploaded to tiktok but it hasn’t really popped off there! Since it’s also for PCRF it would be so awesome if it did well over there. 🤍🤍🤍 thank you so much for listening Style 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.