It's funny, 'The Woman In Me' is not even 1 year old yet

It aged like milk... she regretted many things about it (according to her instagram).

She claimed she couldn’t explain certain stuff in the book. It's a brand book, some controversial things here and there, but just a cash grab to milk some more her FreeBritney hype (with barely things about FreeBritney time).

I doubt there will be a second book. 

and to think that during this one year several things happened in her life such as the marriage separation, the athlete's security guard punching her, the video of the police officer stopping her car due to speeding, her responding to the record company about the album, soliz, etc

13 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Maybe a better question would be what would ya'll (those who are genuinely interested) like to see mentioned in a follow-up book, that wasn't covered in the 1st book?

I want part 2 to start at the beginning of her career. I don't need a rehash of her family backstop. I think the angle should be more about dealing with the business side of her career. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, lunario said:

and to think that during this one year several things happened in her life such as the marriage separation, the athlete's security guard punching her, the video of the police officer stopping her car due to speeding, her responding to the record company about the album, soliz, etc

What? Talking to the record company? I missed that.

15 minutes ago, ToxicMadness said:

What? Talking to the record company? I missed that.

remember about the album rumors and all the drama about "random" people producing the album without her knowing? Well, I think this should be addressed to the team and record company perhaps...

• Love 1

I wish she had released it after the case had been closed. So many things were left out of the book. She barely covered the conservatorship, it seems like the only things she talked about, were things most of us already knew. I wish she had gone into detail about certain things. She also skipped years from one story to the next. 

19 hours ago, lunario said:

I wonder if that is because we are in this little bubble with Britney's facts going on.

• Super Mods
17 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I wish she had released it after the case had been closed. So many things were left out of the book. She barely covered the conservatorship, it seems like the only things she talked about, were things most of us already knew. I wish she had gone into detail about certain things. She also skipped years from one story to the next. 

she literally uncovered she had an abor**on and that she dedicated Everytime to that unborn baby, no one even suspected it. And that's just one of the many things she talked about that we had no idea of 

8 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

she literally uncovered she had an abor**on and that she dedicated Everytime to that unborn baby, no one even suspected it. And that's just one of the many things she talked about that we had no idea of 

I was referring to the conservatorship. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.