Britney is upset with Halsey’s "Lucky" video: "I feel harassed, violated, and bullied... I'm speaking with my lawyers"

Just now, britneyluv said:

I got much more of a P!nk vibe, especially with her on the red carpet, than a Britney vibe other than the obvious Lucky Inspo

Oh yeah definitely she looked like P!nk there straight up, but the Toxic inspired diamonds suit was definitely Britney. I think Halsey was probably inspired by both women which is why she chose the looks she wore in the video.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

I notice she jumps down peoples throats then back tracks. It reminds me of me and I suffer with bpd. 

Yeah... I don't know if she back tracks because she realize what she did or people from her team take control and try to end the drama. After "clarified" she wasn't talking about Selena,  she still keep with the shades for a while.

Her anger issues are constant, her captions are full of hate for years now. She never seem to relax and be happy, even before the sons situation she was already acting like this. It is part of something she has.

I know fans hate when people talk about Britney possible mental condition, but her actions just shows how much she struggles and it doesn't seem she wants any help to change for a better place.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

Her anger issues are constant, her captions are full of hate for years now. She never seem to relax and be happy, even before the sons situation she was already acting like this. It is part of something she has.

I know fans hate when people talk about Britney possible mental condition, but her actions just shows how much she struggles and it doesn't seem she wants any help to change for a better place.

Maybe she is getting help. I think some people seem to think that if someone is struggling that means they must not be getting help or don’t want help. 

The sad truth is sometimes help just doesn’t help. 

People seem to understand that concept when it comes to physical health. No one looks at someone who has an incurable physical disease and says oh what a shame they didn’t seek help. But with mental health people always seem to think there just has to be a solution and if you aren’t feeling or acting better it’s because you didn’t try.

Britney has been through a lot and may have had some issues even prior to that and maybe all that pain and rage just isn’t going to go away 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, SlideAway said:

The video is cringe.

I watched it up until she was dressed up in the glittery toxic outfit.

Get your own concept. Get your own life.

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

that was CLEARLY a reference to britneys toxic video. All the comments saying its not about britney at all are uninformed are delulu. The other ones could be coincidence but the obvious ones are sampling britneys song and the toxic outfit. And then the pink wings and the shaved head are too many coincidences aligned with the obvious references. Have nothing against halsey because i know she loves and is inspired but to say its not about britney is stupid because to even make the choices that are way beyond coincidentally similar with a britney sample and major costume reference is stupid.

i just dont like in the youtube comments and here saying its not about britney. the story may not be all about her, but there are CLEAR britney references. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

First of all Britney can't sue Halsey because her team only gave permission to use Lucky lyrics. Now if Britney is really upset, she really needs to get a glimpse of reality. And what is the real purpose of the video. It isn't to show Britney in a bad spot, it's how people perceive pop stars.

Britney jumped to conclusions and that’s ok. I watched the video and also got mad but then I realized that the video depicts Halsey’s life and not Britney’s whilst showing the similarities between the two artists. If I was Halsey, however, I would make sure that Britney knew every step of the process beforehand to make sure that she was aware of every aspect of this sensitive situation so that no miscommunication happens. Unfortunately, Halsey didn’t do that so now Britney looks like a fool and it’s not hard to get in contact with Britney anyway since Cade is her manager and he seems the type to give out of phone number to just anybody. The only good thing that came out of this situation is that Britney gave her promo. If it wasn’t for Britney I wouldn’t have known about Halsey’s new single.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

I remember when watching For The Record she said she didn’t like being a victim, but that’s pretty much all she does now. Is act like a victim. 

And in her video message to the fans after the conservatorship ended, she said, “I’m not here to be a victim.”

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Love 3
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

I remember when watching For The Record she said she didn’t like being a victim, but that’s pretty much all she does now. Is act like a victim. 

I actually think she’s standing up for herself from people who are making her look like the victim by showcasing her story without her input or permission. It’s Britney’s story to say, not anyone else’s and Halsey should have been in communication with Britney to get her ok and involve her through the whole process. Fortunately for Halsey, she is telling her story and comparing it to Britney’s. 

• Love 1

Britney has truly become an embarrassment to herself.

Grow the **** up and learn how to handle your emotions, it's pathetic.

A LOT of people experience personality changing trauma, and CANT afford the best therapy in the world...

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.