Britney is upset with Halsey’s "Lucky" video: "I feel harassed, violated, and bullied... I'm speaking with my lawyers"

Just now, hello70 said:

Actually you may be onto something! That speed to which she retracted certainly makes it seem so lol and Halsey label is the type to suggest a stunt

Nah. Why would her team risk a riot from a Britney army. No one wants smoke with this fan base coz people can be unnecessarily outrageous. 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

that's the thing, is EXACTLY the words she's used before, so much that feels like those fake captions people always post in here by predicting what she's gonna say lol

And it was posted on her twitter because...?

If we say that was a hacker,  can we say all her rants (the deleted ones) were hackers trying to make some fun?

It was a bad excuse, so bad that now people want to believe it was a PR stunt lol.

11 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Some of y’all need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

Nowhere did she say she was hacked. She said that was not her on her phone aka somebody else used her phone to make that post.

And who would use her phone? The convicted felon?

Either this is a marketing strategy (which I doubt) or Halsey reached out to Britney and explained the meaning of the video

Either way, this is the reason why she needs a digital media manager imo 

14 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Some of y’all need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

Nowhere did she say she was hacked. She said that was not her on her phone aka somebody else used her phone to make that post.

Edit: the threads were merged but the thread I posed this in claimed Britney said she was hacked.

So she is confirming other people have access to her phone and social media?

She is not posting everything by herself? Hmmm

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

And who would use her phone? The convicted felon?

Either this is a marketing strategy (which I doubt) or Halsey reached out to Britney and explained the meaning of the video

Either way, this is the reason why she needs a digital media manager imo 

I’m just refuting the claims that Brit said she was ‘hacked’. There is a difference between her saying she was hacked and her saying somebody on her team used her phone to make that post. It’s an important distinction.

But the convicted felon is not the first person that comes to mind when it comes to her social media cough* rhymes with spade 

9 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

So she is confirming other people have access to her phone and social media?

She is not posting everything by herself? Hmmm

I mean we’ve all thought this, right? There have been many  rumours swirling that somebody on her team constantly changes the PW to lock her out.

Edited by nwonder
2 hours ago, ItsKor said:

I mean I guess I can see why she'd be offended, with the blood drawing, shaved head, etc. but it seems drawn from Halseys life...

No, it's drawn from Britney's life hence why she recreated several Britney looks, infamous moments and used Britney's song. Halsey could have been original and left Britney out of it. Not even sure why Halsey wants a breakdown moment so bad, but if she wanted attention she could have tried being original.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

And it was posted on her twitter because...?

If we say that was a hacker,  can we say all her rants (the deleted ones) were hackers trying to make some fun?

It was a bad excuse, so bad that now people want to believe it was a PR stunt lol.

I don't know, all I'm saying is all the phrases look like they just took things she's posted or said before: "I CARE", "It feels illegal", "I've been bullied". Almost feels done by ChatGPT or @Toxic.Latin

I can't even find a time when she's referred to her Instagram as "my IG" like most of us abbreviate it online

67083353-11688553-Message_The_former_tee

Maybe it was a stunt, I'm not sure. She's never justified any of her rants before by saying she didn't post them after deleting them.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Did Britney regret it when she knew about Halsey’s illness??? Like she felt bad and knew that she was bald in the video for serious reasons? Then she comes back saying oh it was fake news. ? Is that what’s going on?

:walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

It's either 

A. Publicity Stunt 

B.  Halsey and her team contacted Britney and explained/discussed it out and Britney felt she misunderstood it so delete her angry post and saying it's fake. 

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

What does Britney get from participating in a publicity stunt for a Halsey?

Edited by ROL

Oh yikes :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: I wasn’t expecting her to be so upset over the video! Apparently the video is about Halsey’s own health issues though. I do wonder if Britney was even okay with the song in the first place.

2 minutes ago, Fita said:

Did Britney regret it when she knew about Halsey’s illness??? Like she felt bad and knew that she was bald in the video for serious reasons? Then she comes back saying oh it was fake news. ? Is that what’s going on?

:walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

She spoke to Britney before and asked for approval to sample the song so she has her contact. I bet she messaged Britney and explained the video to her. 

And instead of owning her mistakes Britney choose to lie and say she was hacked. But she has no problem apologizing to Justin Timberlake. This girl is so anti-woman is so off putting 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.