1998 interview - her voice and twang

9 minutes ago, j4j05 said:

Love this interview with her from 1998. Her Southern twang is adorable and her natural voice is nice. I prefer this over the high-pitched baby voice. Plus she was such a natural beauty.

I luv her voice here! :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

Sometimes I think that forcing the baby voice for so long made her unlearn how to go back to her natural voice.

Edited by Honeymoon
  • Like 5
7 hours ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

According to her book her natural hair color is black

I’ve seen Lynne with black hair, but never Britney (other than when it was dyed). As a child she ranged from blonde to light brown to medium brown to dark brown. Never understood why she said it was black.

• Love 1

My opinion: I like her baby voice tone. It's her thing. It's her iconic signature in pop music. I like her natural tone too, but both are in each ways nice.

It's cool to see that even though Britney was always a humble and down-to-earth girl, she had her ambitions - she talks about doing other tours, other albums, get better at doing it without necessarily knowing that it's all going to work (like 7 world tours, 9 studio albums)... I mean at that point she probably knew BOMT - the song and album were hits but was she really aware that she would continue to be a success in the future? She wanted it, though. She worked for it. And she probably had a contract signed too. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.