Madonna dances to a mashup of Britney's "Crazy" and Tinashe's "Nasty"

3 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Not until the video was unplayable  :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Anyway- Madonna looks like a parody of herself. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

20240723-215741.gif

I don't even have the energy to respond. But I feel sad about this. I think it's super cool that Madonna still does what she does. It's a parody you might say. But it's a good one and I admire her for it. When Britney does her thing, similar things actually with her dancing and so on. I think it's a way of sanity in this world, what they do. A way to cope and lift the situation up in-between the sorrow. There is more behind it. It's not trivial. I think they look unbelievably good. You get parody of it - I get queen of fücking everything. They blow me away with their intelligence, cool dancing, and above all love. 

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

I don't even have the energy to respond. But I feel sad about this. I think it's super cool that Madonna still does what she does. It's a parody you might say. But it's a good one and I admire her for it. When Britney does her thing, similar things actually with her dancing and so on. I think it's a way of sanity in this world, what they do. A way to cope and lift the situation up in-between the sorrow. There is more behind it. It's not trivial. I think they look unbelievably good. You get parody of it - I get queen of fücking everything. They blow me away with their intelligence, cool dancing, and above all love. 

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I mean what she did to her face. It literally looks like she is being painted with acrylic paint.

• Like 1

This video is not comparable with Britney's videos, Britney repeats the movements, dance weird and edits the videos (badly) AND I don't give it importance, but Madonna has makeup, hair styled and good dressed and she dances like that since the Lucky Star video in '83.

Madonna has posted "strange" photos/videos other times, that yes.

Edited by descg
On 7/24/2024 at 11:32 AM, descg said:

This video is not comparable with Britney's videos, Britney repeats the movements, dance weird and edits the videos (badly) AND I don't give it importance, but Madonna has makeup, hair styled and good dressed and she dances like that since the Lucky Star video in '83.

Madonna has posted "strange" photos/videos other times, that yes.

Madonna has always been different. In a few years people think Britney's insta is indie, cool and faded. People just have to get used to the fact that this is Britney now. Wait and see.

59 minutes ago, LickMyCrack said:

Madonna has always been different. In a few years people think Britney's insta is indie, cool and faded. People just have to get used to the fact that this is Britney now. Wait and see.

Well Madonna has changed in recent years she was always focused, professional, mature... And now she makes a horrible remix of Hung Up with Tokisha or danced weird in some perfomances with Tokisha or Maluma (not in her tour) (speaking in professional terms) or snorting popper in live video.

B9732523108Z.1_20221028115021_000GC6LIBS

Even the way of how he dressed, look the American Life era clothes of the promotion so mature (i like how she dresses now sometimes but im talking about the opinions).

Also people talk about her plastic surgery but that is not that important for the people perception.

And the similarities between Madonna and Britney are how they behave on social networks, but not in this video of this post for me.

Edited by descg
7 hours ago, descg said:

Well Madonna has changed in recent years she was always focused, professional, mature... And now she makes a horrible remix of Hung Up with Tokisha or danced weird in some perfomances with Tokisha or Maluma (not in her tour) (speaking in professional terms) or snorting popper in live video.

B9732523108Z.1_20221028115021_000GC6LIBS

Even the way of how he dressed, look the American Life era clothes of the promotion so mature (i like how she dresses now sometimes but im talking about the opinions).

Also people talk about her plastic surgery but that is not that important for the people perception.

And the similarities between Madonna and Britney are how they behave on social networks, but not in this video of this post for me.

"I just think it's better to have humor, that's all... and not take yourself too seriously." 

Edited by theodoritasenorita

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.