Heath Ledger on britney spears : "i want that girl, i can't deny it. i can treat her better than any man around. i’ve met her a few times, and let me tell you i was smitten."

1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Ok this might sound bad and insensitive but I’m glad this never happened. Britney has already experienced so much trauma, I can’t imagine how she would feel if a romantic partner ends his own life.

I remember he overdosed on sleeping pills. It wasnt a suicide? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

4 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Ok this might sound bad and insensitive but I’m glad this never happened. Britney has already experienced so much trauma, I can’t imagine how she would feel if a romantic partner ends his own life.

Yes, I thought about that too 

11 minutes ago, humstarr said:

I remember he overdosed on sleeping pills. It wasnt a suicide? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

No, his death was not considered a suicide but an accident caused by a dangerous combination of prescribed medications (Benzo and opioids). 

But you don't take substances in such quantities without thinking that you're killing yourself a little more each day, very sad. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

But what if he wouldn’t have killed himself if he was with her 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, LoveforBritney said:

But what if he wouldn’t have killed himself if he was with her 

Doubtful. It’s inhumane and cruel to put that burden on someone else, especially a romantic pattern. That’s trauma in and of itself. NO HUMAN should ever feel responsible to keep someone else from killing themselves. You see it all the time. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Doubtful. It’s inhumane and cruel to put that burden on someone else, especially a romantic pattern. That’s trauma in and of itself. NO HUMAN should ever feel responsible to keep someone else from killing themselves. You see it all the time. 

No im not saying she would have to have that burden. I’m saying what if he wouldn’t have wanted to end his life because she was in his life and she made his life better 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.