"Welcome Skateboards X Britney" Collection Officially Out Now And It Looks Incredible!

From a design standpoint it CANNOT get any more basic than this.

On the other hand, i am so beyond happy to see britney themed clothing, sports gear etc being promoted as the coolestttt thing ever!!!  SO NEEDED and deserved :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Her team is so clueless...

If you want a cash grab that's fine but at least do some research to know what the audience wants.

Anyway, I can't wait to see Britney promoting this one. 

sue sylvester fun GIF

Do you see the positive responses here? We are the audience and this is what we want!! Can’t please everybody obvi, but I think it’s sickMusic Video Dancing GIF

11 hours ago, mossfoots said:

Do you see the positive responses here? We are the audience and this is what we want!! Can’t please everybody obvi, but I think it’s sickMusic Video Dancing GIF

Do you really want a skate with a Britney picture on?

Okay, but...

People here will not buy every cash grab her Team releases. 

And even if we did... we don't have the power to make her things sell just with the fandom effort. We're not Taylor Swift fans. 

I mean, I would totally understand if it was for Avril Lavigne merch, but Britney...

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.