Taylor Swift seen smoking w**d with her boyfriend Travis Kelce in Barcelona, Spain

okay, so ima just compare her to britney this one time. just like britney said, it isn’t taylor’s job to raise children of her own. ultimately it’s the parents responsibility. also i never got the urge to smoke from watching someone do it. it’s a damn choice. calm down karen’s. i’m actually surprised taylor smokes. good for her. thc is all natural. way more healthier and responsible than drinking 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Girl most of her fans are underaged white girls (they're similar to k-pop fans) and they're obsessed with her, ofc it's a bad influence. Don't get surprised when most of them try w**d after seeing this :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

As an actual fan, that is a hardcore Swiftie, that actually goes to her concerts they are mostly all over 21. Theres a fews but everyone for the most part are over 21.  

and experimentation is part of life. She isn't out her opening her on w eed dispensary or selling her own strain. ( I recommend you try “Lavendar Haze” )

WWW.LEAFLY.COM

Discover Lavender Haze w**d and read reviews of the effects and feelings cannabis...

The concept of her monitoring her every action so its “kid friendly” is ridiculous. 

I believe this sums it up. 

Edited by RBFLOVESBRITNEY
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Abdul your obsession with death threats and making thousands of accounts is creepy, furthermore you sending inappropriate photos to members in the forum as well is creepy.

I don’t know what are you talking about weirdo :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:and this is the only account I have here and who the fack is Abdul???girl you are full of **** sending you prayers and love because you definitely need it mrs Paul diamond :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

31 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

%80 of her fans are a bunch of preteens and teens! it's a bad influence especially when her fans are obsessed and trying to do everything she does. She should've known better... :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

I don’t particularly like Taylor. But oh the irony !

These exact words were writte about Britney smoking cigarettes in the early 2000’s.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I don’t particularly like Taylor. But oh the irony !

These exact words were writte about Britney smoking cigarettes in the early 2000’s.

At least smoking cigarettes are normal not w**d cigarettes doesn't make you high or stoned :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

Yep! And see we are all Red Bull chugging cigarette smokers. 

SHAME SHAME ON Britney! (Lies)

I must confess I did smoke because it was cool and maybe that partly was because I saw her do it. And I still love smoking, I just try not to do it. 

But they are just people like everyone else ! Brit explained in her book she saw her mom smoke and that’s how that started for her !

So can we blame this one on Lynne Spears ? :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

At least smoking cigarettes are normal not w**d cigarettes doesn't make you high or stoned :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

That buzz you get from cigarettes is the you getting high. Cigarettes have more chemicals in them than w**d. And Ive never seen a cigarette grow from the ground  

Have you ever even been high or stoned?  If you have ever tried it? Im getting the feeling you have it because your view of it is like its coke, m***, acid, or etc. 

Its completely differently feeling that doesnt make you a dumb. There are a lot of intelligent accomplished people that prefer w**d. 
Its quite fun and itll help you calm down. 

Cigarettes= made in a factory with chemicals added to get you addicted and change the taste. This is not normal. 

Cannabis= grows naturally and you dry it and smoke it in a pipe and it has been used for its medicinal purposes throughout the dawn of humanity. 

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Sorry but it’s 2024 and smoking cigarettes is not normal, this ain’t the 90s 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

Cigarettes have more chemicals in them than w**d. And Ive never seen a cigarette grow from the ground  

Have you ever even been high or stoned?  If you have ever tried it? Im getting the feeling you have it because your view of it is like its coke, m***, acid, or etc. 

Its completely differently feeling that doesnt make you a dumb. There are a lot of intelligent accomplished people that prefer w**d. 
Its quite fun and itll help you calm down. 

Cigarettes= made in a factory with chemicals added to get you addicted and change the taste. This is not normal. 

Cannabis= grows naturally and you dry it and smoke it in a pipe and it has been used for its medicinal purposes throughout the dawn of humanity. 

Except w**d is so much worse than cigarettes :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

w**d contains chemical compounds that affect the brain and body. Excessive and persistent use of cannabis can lead to a range of negative effects on mental and physical health, leading to addiction and mental disorders such as schizophrenia and depression:miley_cyrus_stare_meme:According to a study conducted by a team of researchers from the University of Columbia, those who use cannabis even in an irregular recreational manner are more likely to develop psychological disorders such as depression and suicide, at a rate of more than 2 to 4 times than their counterparts who do not take it at all.:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Dante. said:

w**d contains chemical compounds that affect the brain and body. Excessive and persistent use of cannabis can lead to a range of negative effects on mental and physical health, leading to addiction and mental disorders such as schizophrenia and depression:miley_cyrus_stare_meme:According to a study conducted by a team of researchers from the University of Columbia, those who use cannabis even in an irregular recreational manner are more likely to develop psychological disorders such as depression and suicide, at a rate of more than 2 to 4 times than their counterparts who do not take it at all.:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

My brother smokes it and is unhinged.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, SJK said:

Sorry but it’s 2024 and smoking cigarettes is not normal, this ain’t the 90s 

Idk if you're aware but most of the world smokes cigarettes and it's more normal than w**d and w**d is illegal in most of the countries and it considered as dr**s, idk about US tho. it's honestly more disgusting to normalize weeds than cigarettes :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, UnderHisSpell said:

%80 of her fans are a bunch of preteens and teens! it's a bad influence especially when her fans are obsessed and trying to do everything she does. She should've known better... :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

she is an adult she can do whatever she wants, singers are not role models.

Parents are the ones who should be telling the kids not to smoke w**d, not Taylor swift who is and adult and can do whatever 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
43 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

@BUWYGF

Abdul is back 

i think we should all pitch in collectively and find a psychiatrist for this man :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:I AM TRAUMATIZED WITH BANNING HIM AT THIS POINT! 

Me whenever Abdul reappears: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Dante. said:

And those same compounds and chemicals help those with the same issues. As a bipolar patient who has a thriving career and has been prescribed cannabis as a therapeutic I can convey to you that you all need to realize that cannabis is not what you perceive it to be. 

Mental disorders, including mood and anxiety disorders, posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and schizophrenia, represent an important public health problem, affecting about 9.6% to 27.8% of the general population worldwide. The pathophysiology is complex and not yet completely understood, although genetic, biological, and environmental factors are probably critical for both onset and progression of these disorders. Antidepressants, benzodiazepines, and antipsychotic dr**s represent the main pharmacotherapy; however, 40% to 60% of patients do not gain total relief from their impairing symptoms with such treatments. Thus, there is a strong need to develop alternative/complementary treatments. There are several lines of evidence suggesting that a promising pharmacotherapy may be based on dr**s that target the endocannabinoid system, which in itself appears deregulated in psychiatric patients. This system is recognized as a fundamental modulator of a large variety of physiological processes, including neurodevelopment, emotional states, stress responses, and cognition, so much so that a defect in its signaling might play a role in the pathophysiological underpinnings of mental illnesses.

Cannabis has been used for millennia for therapeutic purposes, and there are several anecdotal reports of its consumption as a form of self-medication for the alleviation of psychiatric symptoms (eg, anxiety, depression, and mania). However, epidemiological studies consistently demonstrated that heavy cannabis use is associated with occurrence of psychiatric outcomes, especially in people at risk for psychosis or mood disorders. Hence, evidence supporting cannabis-based interventions for the treatment of mental disorders is equivocal, mainly due to the use of extracts from the whole plant. Cannabis contains various phytocannabinoids, among which ∆ 9 -tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD) are the major constituents. Both induce their pharmacological effect by interacting with the endocannabinoid system. THC is the main psychoactive ingredient responsible for either psychotic or affective mental health outcomes at higher doses; on the other hand, low doses can attenuate the subjective response to psychosocial stress and act as anxiolytics. In contrast, CBD represents the nonpsychoactive component of the plant that has been suggested to possess antipsychotic, antidepressant, anxiolytic, and procognitive properties. When the effects of THC or CBD were investigated in the management of psychiatric patients, preliminary results suggest that they both may have potential efficacy.

Currently, there are several clinical trials registered on ClinicalTrials.gov, all aimed at evaluating the potential therapeutic effects of cannabis and synthetic cannabinoids on mental disorders. Here, we provide a summary evidencing their possible therapeutic efficacy for the treatment of major depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, PTSD, and schizophrenia. The term “medical cannabis” here refers to the use of cannabis preparations (raw cannabis, magistral preparations, and standardized cannabis preparations) as medical therapy to treat diseases or alleviate symptoms. “Medicinal cannabinoids,” by contrast, refers to medicinal products with marketing authorization: nabilone (synthetic cannabinoid similar to THC), dronabinol (synthetic THC), nabiximols (plant based with approximately equal quantities THC/CBD), and CBD (plant-based).

WWW.NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV

Mental disorders represent a significant public health burden worldwide due to their high...

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.