Britney on IG: You know me ??? Me don’t know english … say hello to my *** !!!

13 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

So what you are saying is... Britney is a liar, she only posts retouched pictures! ON ANOTHER HAND... TMZ ARE THE HONEST PEOPLE WHO ONLY SHOW THE REALITY AND ONLY PUBLISH NON EDITED PICTURES??? Wow...

Also you said a thing and then the opposite only few lines after...

Which is normal... They didn't let her have internet during 13 years, the world kept moving while she was a prisoner disconnected and isolated from everything and everybody... We had the time to learn, she didn't! Nobody would be able to catch everything up in 3 years... It's easy to understand... Even a kid can understand that.

And then you said:

???

How many people do you have in your brain seriously? Lol.

So the paps are good people now? Their not evil??? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

And they never edited any pictures? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW... You are clearly living in another dimension!

Also, agressive captions? Really??? CSC! You're repetitive posts are agressive as well!

Sis lmfao Breathe Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

I'm not that important to make you so stressed... 

I don't think you will understand even if I explain ten times the same topics, so we better just ignore each other. K? 

Be Quiet Election 2020 GIF by Joe Biden

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Sis lmfao Breathe Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

I'm not that important to make you so stressed... 

I don't think you will understand even if I explain ten times the same topics, so we better just ignore each other. K? 

Be Quiet Election 2020 GIF by Joe Biden

I'm not stressed don't make up feelings that I don't even and will never have... Like you said you're just a member, nothing else... You don't have that power on anybody. And pretty sure I'm more able to understand things than some people here "lmfao".

It's just insane to say stuff like: Paps are the good people and Britney the bad one! Britney is a liar and always post retouched pics and paps are the honest people who only post THE REALITY... Like wtf?

And concluding by this:

We know she will complain when new candids pictures arrive. Of course every single picture will be edited by evil paparazzi lol.

Like wtf seriously? You are even worse than DiamondCircus, who hurt you? Even a kid will be able to understand how trauma works! Even a kid will be able to understand that AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL the women in the industry and even women who are not celebrities have insecurities and retouch their pics all the time!

Don't you do it yourself mrs DARK WILLOW???

Whatever bye, you are so disgusting! You and the other trolls deserve your sad pathetic lives! BYE!

11 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

I'm not stressed don't make up feelings that I don't even and will never have... Like you said you're just a member, nothing else... You don't have that power on anybody. And pretty sure I'm more able to understand things than some people here "lmfao".

It's just insane to say stuff like: Paps are the good people and Britney the bad one! Britney is a liar and always post retouched pics and paps are the honest people who only post THE REALITY... Like wtf?

And concluding by this:

Like wtf seriously? You are even worse than DiamondCircus, who hurt you? Even a kid will be able to understand how trauma works! Even a kid will be able to understand that AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL the women in the industry and even women who are not celebrities have insecurities and retouch their pics all the time!

Whatever bye, you are so disgusting! You and the other trolls deserve your sad pathetic lives! BYE!

It’s funny how everyone who posts negatively has a sad, empty and pathetic life.  Yet you seem to be extremely triggered, to the point where it’s worrisome. Hardly anyone is giving you the time of day, and it seems to rile you up more and more, every time no body quotes your posts, so let me put whatever it is your struggling with at ease 😂. People are just commenting on a picture Britney herself posted, so on a Britney forum….. it’s fair game to discuss it. And Why would people be yazzzzing it, when it’s crystal clear that it’s edited to the gods.     You’re the one making 10+ posts that no one cares about, so maybe you should get a life. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

You trolls are only good to ruin things! That's the only goal you need and CAN reach everyday of your miserable lives! Miserable lives that you deserve! Spending days and nights to spread your negativity, to bash TO DEATH a woman, by repeating again and again and again and again the same insults, like crazy people, because she's insecure and had been through hell during 13 years! Shame! You are so d * umb you can't even understand simple things, like how trauma work! I never saw awful people like this in my whole life and I pray God everyday to not put disgusting people like you in my way!

Big boss once said:

The system has failed you so hard (and your parents a bit as well).

Amen!

Most of you trolls keep bashing Britney's choices in her life, like your choices were always perfect and like you never made any mistakes! Hahaha!

While you can't even find a boyfriend or even a friend!

You guys are so useless, it won't change anything of your lame lives to act like this, Britney herself doesn't even read you, you only ruin the mood of the board your bunch of pieces of s *hit! You have no goals in life excpet being in front of your computer and open your big dirty mouths and talk like your lives were so perfect! You're ugly trolls! Ugly inside and out! Nobody cares about you in real life that's why you spend all your day here to spread your deep unhappiness! EW!

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

It’s funny how everyone who posts negatively has a sad, empty and pathetic life.  Yet you seem to be extremely triggered, to the point where it’s worrisome. Hardly anyone is giving you the time of day, and it seems to rile you up more and more, every time no body quotes your posts, so let me put whatever it is your struggling with at ease 😂. People are just commenting on a picture Britney herself posted, so on a Britney forum….. it’s fair game to discuss it. And Why would people be yazzzzing it, when it’s crystal clear that it’s edited to the gods.     You’re the one making 10+ posts that no one cares about, so maybe you should get a life. 

STFU your stupid missed twink from TEMU!

It's funny I never talk to you! I only talk about the trolls so why are you coming here opening your d umb mouth? I'm here since 2020! DID I EVER MENTION YOUR FACE?

NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!! DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOUR EXISTENCE BEFORE YOU QUOTED ME FEW MINUTES AGO!!!

I TALK ABOUT THE TROLLS! I ALWAYS SAID PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOT BE AGREED WITH WHAT BRITNEY DOES! BUT It's a thing to say the same things over and over again, come here only to bash Britney and nothing else! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCES OR IT'S TO HARD FOR YOU???

ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT OF MEMBERS HAVE LEFT it's not for no reason and off course the same piece of s *hit are always here! YES I'm trigered because everybody has a limit !!! don't talk about thing that you don't know go back from where you were! bye!!!

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

And concluding by this:

You that pressed you have to drag me into your drama with another user?

Take a breath and calm down girl.

• Love 3
Just now, Johanpapz said:

STFU your stupid missed twink from TEMU!

It's funny I never talk to you! I only talk about the trolls so why are you coming here opening your d umb mouth? I'm here since 2020! DID I EVER MENTION YOUR FACE?

NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!! DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOUR EXISTENCE BEFORE YOU QUOTED ME FEW MINUTES AGO!!!

I TALK ABOUT THE TROLLS! I ALWAYS SAID PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOT BE AGREED WITH WHAT BRITNEY DOES! BUT It's a thing to say the same things over and over again, come here only to bash Britney and nothing else! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCES OR IT'S TO HARD FOR YOU???

ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT OF MEMBERS HAVE LEFT it's not for no reason and off course the same piece of s *hit are always here! YES I'm trigered because everybody has a limit !!! don't talk about thing that you don't know go back from where you were! bye!!!

You say I’m bad look at the BS yo post and how you attack members. Have a seat.

7 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

Get a life??? Dude who are you??? I didn't even know your existence before you quoted me!

I'm not spending ALL OF MY DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS AND NIGHTS HERE! so on what actions do you base yourself to say that I should get a life! DAMn considering the time I spent here, if I need to get a life, what about DiamondCircus and her friends then who spent all their days and nights on this board?

Yeah it doesn't make any sense your are just d umb! YOU CAN BE PRETTY AND SMART AT THE SAME TIME! kidding you have neither!

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You say I’m bad look at the BS yo post and how you attack members. Have a seat.

get a life! you are old it's shameless! I know in real life you don't act like this because you are too ashamed! but on internet it's another thing right? YOU FEEL SO STROOOOOONG right! allez mange tous tes grands morts grosse keh tfouuuuuuuuuuu 3lik, you're trash!

OLD AND ACTING LIKE THAT Ew! you failed your life like your friends! nobody want you around even and mostly in real life! bye

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

get a life! you are old it's shameless! I know in real life you don't act like this because you are too ashamed! but on internet it's another thing right? YOU FEEL SO STROOOOOONG right! allez mange tous tes grands morts grosse keh tfouuuuuuuuuuu 3lik, you're trash!

OLD AND ACTING LIKE THAT Ew! you failed your life like your friends! nobody want you around even and mostly in real life! bye

1 minute ago, Johanpapz said:

PRETTY SURE YOUR PARENTS ARE SO PROUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD OF YOU GUYS! YOUR DAD AND MOM MUST BE SO PROUD TO HAVE "ADULTS" who have been so successful!

bye trashes!

6 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

get a life!

You’re telling me to get a life yet you brought me up unwarranted in a fight you’re having. It’s pretty ironic how quick you like to claim everyone are trolls or toxic but look at your behavior. Screaming and attacking users that have nothing to do with your fight is wild. It’s giving unhinged!

9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You’re telling me to get a life yet you brought me up unwarranted in a fight you’re having. It’s pretty ironic how quick you like to claim everyone are trolls or toxic but look at your behavior. Screaming and attacking users that have nothing to do with your fight is wild. It’s giving unhinged!

Oh pleaaaaaaaase! I and all the people here were REALLY REALLY patient toward you and all the trolls! I didn't go on that road for no reason!

STOP LYING AND PLAY THE VICTIM! IT'S NOT WORKING SINCE YOU ARE THE CRAZY ONE WHO DID WHAT KIND OF I DON'T KNOW WEIRD STUFF on another board, fake accounts etc after get banned!

DON'T PLAY THE VICTIM WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS HARASSED MODS!

One ANOTHER mod told you:

40% of this forum lacks ability to comprehend what they've read and it is disgusting. The system has failed you so hard (and your parents a bit as well).

don't you understand??? You do but again you have 0 dignity, your lives are ruined! you have no other places where to go! That's why you created multiples accounts on the other board! and now speending all your days and nights here! IN FRANCE WE SAID "A ton grand âge là, la conne de ta grosse daronne la gross tepu des enfers!" that's mean! Ar your age, are you not ashamed!

You guys are OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD and what are you doing of your lives? nothing excpet being a troll on internet AND IN REAL LIFE!

DON'T ASK RESPECT IF YOU DON'T RESPECT ANYONE YOURSELF! And mostly hahaha don't play the victim when you are the trash one who ruined everything!

AND YOU CAN REPORT ME YOU KNOW? BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU... I HAVE A LIFE! AND THIS BOARD IS NOT MY LIFE I WILL BE FINE YOU'RE OLD TRASH!

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.