What would you change about the digital editions of the albums?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I CAN listen to that remix :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

So you found what you were looking for? 

There are things that simply aren't on Spotify (or any platform for that matter) for example Shakira's Gitana I think it's also missing from most if not all services 

Where you live?

Well, I didn't found the JLo album edition with the Spanish bonuses. Amor Se Paga Con Amor is on compilations and is not listenable (for me):

Cariño have the same tittle in English and in Spanish and i put "spanish versión" and nothing appears.

Que Ironía it is accessible to everyone because the song is in her profile in the singles section.

Gitana is here but not listenable (for me)

Edited by descg
1 hour ago, descg said:

Where you live?

I'm in Mexico.

So yeah, the only Spanish version of On the 6 that I can find is the one you posted, and Es Amor is not listenable to me either

Amor Con Amor Se Paga only appears in compilation, and it's also not listenable for me. Actually thanks to that I also found out a remix by OV7 that I can't listen to either

Cariño Spanish version couldn't find it. Also why is Play not available to me? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Qué Ironía is only on the single

The remixes album is also the one you found, I can listen to all the bonuses though

These are the other versions I can see

It's on Youtube Music too

MUSIC.YOUTUBE.COM

J to tha L–O! The Remixes is a remix album by American singer Jennifer Lopez, released February 1, 2002 by Epic Records. It contains remixes from Lopez's first two studio albums: On the 6...

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm in Mexico.

So yeah, the only Spanish version of On the 6 that I can find is the one you posted, and Es Amor is not listenable to me either

Amor Con Amor Se Paga only appears in compilation, and it's also not listenable for me. Actually thanks to that I also found out a remix by OV7 that I can't listen to either

Cariño Spanish version couldn't find it. Also why is Play not available to me? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

The remixes album is also the one you found, I can listen to all the bonuses though

MUSIC.YOUTUBE.COM

J to tha L–O! The Remixes is a remix album by American singer Jennifer Lopez, released February 1, 2002 by Epic Records. It contains remixes from Lopez's first two studio albums: On the 6...

And you can't listen Gitana? Because one of the editions that have Gitana is the mexican.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm in Mexico.

MUSIC.YOUTUBE.COM

I can't play "Play" too, is because is the explicit version (play my m0ther f√cking song)

But you have the one of the single section, is radio edit

• Like 1

I only want them to rename “I Love Rock & Roll” to “I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll” on Apple Music. It drives me crazy when I see it :bouncey:

I use Apple Music so I added all the bonus tracks to iTunes and synchronized it with my iPhone so I have her entire catalog.

3 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

That’s really cool that you all have access to all these! I have tried looking for these on Apple Music but can’t find any of them! :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I think that's expected, and precisely the reason why they're unlisted is because they don't exist universally across all platforms. I don't even use Spotify tbh :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

For example, the BOMT single, that one IS available everywhere

If it serves as any hope, there's been a few cases of albums or songs from artists I follow that used to be unlisted like this, especially records from early in their careers, and then they were made available everywhere, like this

This one still has the last song unavailable

But the official one that shows up on the artist page is the blue cover (and it doesn't include the last track)

• Love 1
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think that's expected, and precisely the reason why they're unlisted is because they don't exist universally across all platforms. I don't even use Spotify tbh :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

If it serves as any hope, there's been a few cases of albums or songs from artists I follow that used to be unlisted like this, especially records from early in their careers, and then they were made available everywhere, like this

But the official one that shows up on the artist page is the blue cover (and it doesn't include the last track)

Nice! Just curious, How are you able to find these if they are unlisted? 

On 7/23/2024 at 3:21 AM, PokemonSpears said:

I'm in Mexico.

MUSIC.YOUTUBE.COM

Wow Es Amor is accessible now, it's like they heard us. Until yesterday or the day before yesterday wasn't.

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

The Baby single is not available for me in Youtube "este video no está disponible".

On Spotify the curious thing is that it is played with the cover of the single and not the album, as happens to me with the Oops single and the other songs (the screenshots I posted).

On 7/22/2024 at 7:14 AM, Wendy Williams said:

I would replace scanned album artwork(s) with digital, because why tf do they put a scanned booklet with staples as an artwork, while they have an original digital pic? 

Screenshot-20240722-130910-TIDAL.jpg

:wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Oh my gosh lmao

on another note did anyone mention slumber party with tinashe 

On 7/23/2024 at 3:21 AM, PokemonSpears said:

I'm in Mexico.

MUSIC.YOUTUBE.COM

Not Britney related stuff :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Spoiler

Not JLo voice related stuff :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

2 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Nice! Just curious, How are you able to find these if they are unlisted? 

In Google put a song that is not in your edition of an album or that is not in the artist's singles section. Like "spotify britney outta this word" (for example, "spotify and the artist and song) and then in the images section on google in the images there are links to Spotify.

On 7/21/2024 at 4:31 PM, descg said:

Why Should I Be Sad Is the final track without bonus, even in the Japan editions they don't change the back (only put a black and white paper blooket (like always in Japan editions) with the bonus), The only edition that they change the back was the Target from USA:

OC05MDQyLmpwZWc.jpeg

Also the blooket:

MS00NTU4LmpwZWc.jpeg

I think it happened because the tracks were leaked before the release, and there were some changes in last minute, but the booklet was already made, so they did it by adding a second booklet with the lyrics (do you remember those unreleased lyrics?) + their side paper with all the songs on the CD. 

On 7/21/2024 at 4:36 PM, descg said:

Yes that is another one, maybe to avoid paying Darkchild or the director the rights? because one is enough?

Plus why they called Boys Remix video as "album"? :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Barmy86 said:

Oh my gosh lmao

on another note did anyone mention slumber party with tinashe 

Is here. In the Standard (digital) edition.

This is my favorite cover of Glory i like this color on the mountains more (the original color of the mountains). Looks like a paradise.

Edited by descg
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I think it happened because the tracks were leaked before the release, and there were some changes in last minute, but the booklet was already made, so they did it by adding a second booklet with the lyrics (do you remember those unreleased lyrics?) + their side paper with all the songs on the CD.

No. That back and blooket with Outta This World is made specspecifically for Target (Target had exclusive tracks). Outta This Word is a bonus, the tracklist was already decided on 12 songs a while ago (and there are people who say that Outta This Word sounds like a demo). Another thing is that there is a rumor that Britney wanted Outta This Word as a standard song, but it's just a rumor and it was decided some time before (that not) the standard edition.

Edited by descg

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.