what are Britney's worst singles according to yall?

12 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

Oh really?

I thought Slave was her fave choreography.

I distinctly remember watching an interview with her answering the question regarding her favorite choreography and she shortly replied "Boys" with no further explanation. Me being so dissapointed she didn't say Overprotected instead. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Criminal 

I Love Rock N Roll

Boys ( I know she loves it, but it’s really not a great song and the Co-Ed Remix is horrible) 

Work ***** ( Its become iconic and sort of a classic Britney track but it’s her worst lead single) 

My Prerogative 

Pretty Girls ( I don’t hate it like everyone else, it just could’ve been better)

Till The World Ends 

Edited by lustwecantcontrol
1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

The FF singles minis HIAM are the ones I listen to the least! That album hasn’t aged well! 

Tbh I didn’t really like the album when it came out but I forced myself to 🤣

I’m not a fan of Bonnie Mckee’s song writing skills, her lyrics always feel a bit too childish to me if I’m honest. I feel like the production was too  overproduced to the point where it felt very generic.

I adore Inside Out and How I Roll tho.

12 hours ago, nwonder said:

Tbh I didn’t really like the album when it came out but I forced myself to 🤣

I’m not a fan of Bonnie Mckee’s song writing skills, her lyrics always feel a bit too childish to me if I’m honest. I feel like the production was too  overproduced to the point where it felt very generic.

I adore Inside Out and How I Roll tho.

The album is generic as hell thanks to Jive, that’s why it hasn’t aged well! I loved it when it was released, but barely listen to any of it now! 

• Love 1

I like all Britney’s singles, BUT 

It was a mistake making Radar a single from Circus. It ended the era with a dud. It would have been good as a 4th single from Blackout, but it had been around so long by the time is became a single, no one was going to be buying it (still the iTunes hey day), streaming, or requesting it. 

I Love Rock N Roll. I like Britney’s version and she looks amazing in the mv - but I never really like covers as singles, unless you take something and make it totally different and iconic - like Whitney with I will always love you. 

Boys is one of my least favorites from Britney, I still like it, but I think there were better options. Love the video though. 

Perfume…. I like the song and really wanted a ballad single from Britney. But I really feel like Larry or Jamie just asked Sia to write a song about Perfume since her perfumes make over a billion dollars. Plus the MV debacle. 

Slumber Party :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: it’s one of my

least favorite songs from Glory. I also feel like it wasn’t different enough from Make Me, they’re both more mid tempo. I think a more dancey single should have been 2nd, and then maybe as a 3rd or 4th single slumber party. The music video is amazing though. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.